Saviem's fan club (Part 1)

Gets worse… :unamused:

Fergie singing his life song… "It’s a long way to the top (if you wanna rock ‘n’ roll)… :unamused:

Right, onto more serious matters, I’ve stumbled upon some pic’s which might be interesting to some of you, and not only because I haven’t got the slightest idea of what make it is…

21314632_1756452741055501_8477796393024203997_n.jpg

21151559_1755399594494149_3738609438883713494_n.jpg

13590316_722992684510054_2012212162182720379_n.jpg

15134822_799679863512627_4026748136360388241_n.jpg

Who’s brave enough to admit he’s been here… and not only for the food…

Been coming several times through Nantua, but never got the chance to stop and take a picture of this beauty…

From the time that is was quite a performance that you clocked some miles away without any major troubles…

Wag ‘n’ drag pic of the week…? :wink:

Some more unidentified objects… Have to admit I fancy a go in that last one…

pete smith:
Fergie is busy repairing water damage caused by some young lad who drives a yellow FH, auto of course, who stayed there a few weeks ago :wink:

You were right about one thing Pierre, the Whippersnapper does wet the bed…and this is his reaction after having been caught out…at least he had the decency to be embarrassed… :unamused:

Fergie47:

pete smith:
Fergie is busy repairing water damage caused by some young lad who drives a yellow FH, auto of course, who stayed there a few weeks ago :wink:

You were right about one thing Pierre, the Whippersnapper does wet the bed…and this is his reaction after having been caught out…at least he had the decency to be embarrassed… :unamused:

So, after his embarrassing moment, he decided to help in the garden…this is him helping, while the OAP does the actual work, I think he thought that being in an advisory position was helping, all he kept on about was health and safety…silly boy, the hard hat was in case the sky fell on his head…

Old French wagons, in black and white…

Fergie47:

Fergie47:

pete smith:

So, after his embarrassing moment, he decided to help in the garden…this is him helping, while the OAP does the actual work, I think he thought that being in an advisory position was helping, all he kept on about was health and safety…silly boy, the hard hat was in case the sky fell on his head…

Morning Dave,
Hope Liz and yourself are keeping well,
Patrick has been doing a good job of holding the fort whilst on your 6 week holidays, did PV have a go on the Fergie? If so I bet that starting it using the gearstick confused the lad never mind making it move!!
Anyway, here is some ammo for you my friend, me deep in thought, not asleep as I have a ■■■ going, at the Dores Inn last week! It looks like I have pinched the kids football and hid it up my T shirt! Pete

pete smith:
Morning Dave,
Patrick has been doing a good job of holding the fort whilst on your 6 week holidays, did PV have a go on the Fergie? If so I bet that starting it using the gearstick confused the lad never mind making it move!!
Anyway, here is some ammo for you my friend, me deep in thought, not asleep as I have a ■■■ going, at the Dores Inn last week! It looks like I have pinched the kids football and hid it up my T shirt! Pete

Pierre…all’s well here thanks…and you two as well I trust…

Couldn’t let Whipper on the Fergie, it’s RHD and manual box, and he’s never seen a starting handle before, that would have thrown him, he’d have driven through the hedges, which would have saved me cutting them I guess…

Looks like you were “last man standing” or in fact “sitting” by the look of the empty beer tent, did you drink it dry, I see you’ve got a spare pint to hand…and don’t tell me that’s the lovely Nicky’s, I know she only has a small glass of white wine… occasionally !!..

Talk soon

Fergie47:

pete smith:
Morning Dave,

Pierre…all’s well here thanks…and you two as well I trust…

Couldn’t let Whipper on the Fergie, it’s RHD and manual box, and he’s never seen a starting handle before, that would have thrown him, he’d have driven through the hedges, which would have saved me cutting them I guess…

Looks like you were “last man standing” or in fact “sitting” by the look of the empty beer tent, did you drink it dry, I see you’ve got a spare pint to hand…and don’t tell me that’s the lovely Nicky’s, I know she only has a small glass of white wine… occasionally !!..

Talk soon

We are have missed your valuable input Dave. You’ve put a few things right with only a few posts - straight to the point! Your right hand drive Fergie, must be challenging to drive in France with. [emoji1] [emoji1]

I didn’t know Pierre was such thirsty lad. Thanks for the tip, in case I ever have the honour of meeting him in a pub [emoji1]

Thanks for the great pictures.

Cheers
Johnny

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Fergie47:

Fergie47:

pete smith:

Right, showed this pic to a mate of mine who happens to be a H&S detective chief inspector… and he went absolutely berserk… said he could fine you easily for several points… at a starting rate of €100 or £100 depending on the currency rate… he’s Scottish after all…
Here’s the list he came up with…

1. No high viz vest on
  2. Not wearing a hard hat
  3. Not wearing safety goggles
  4. Not secured the working spot with cones or special tape
  5. Not wearing a safety harness
  6. Standing on a ladder while a cherry picker is needed
  7. Has the OAP got a license for working with electric cutting tools?
  8. Driving a RHD agricultural vehicle whilst being in a country where LHD is the norm

You can imagine he was fuming, tried to explain that you’re a pensionado but that really got him on his high horse, pensionado’s he shouted, how on earth did they build this nation up with such a disrespect towards the rules! We should put the lot of them in care homes and that’s the end of that! Not sure you sympathies with his thoughts on this subject…

pete smith:

Fergie47:

Fergie47:

pete smith:

Morning Dave,

You’re not looking to bad Pete, here’s me having a kip after trying to work out how a auto 'box works… :unamused:

Fergie47:

pete smith:

Reckoned this was taken in one of your brothels…? Right, I’ll get me coat… :unamused:

Evening Patrick.

Re your splendid ‘unidentified objects’. The first 4 are all Turk registered; first one a Krupp, second a Bussing, third something, could be anything, with a local coach built cab, fourth very locally modified GMC (great big sleeper though) and the one you fancy having a go in (strange youth) is a Russian Liaz with a magnificent, home made, cab top nesting box. What a beauty!

David.

pv83:
Been coming several times through Nantua, but never got the chance to stop and take a picture of this beauty…

It was already there 15 years ago, and it looks they take great care of it. Back from 2 weeks in the South away from civilization, and discovering plenty of new and tasty pictures!

David Miller:
Evening Patrick.

Re your splendid ‘unidentified objects’. The first 4 are all Turk registered; first one a Krupp, second a Bussing, third something, could be anything, with a local coach built cab, fourth very locally modified GMC (great big sleeper though) and the one you fancy having a go in (strange youth) is a Russian Liaz with a magnificent, home made, cab top nesting box. What a beauty!

David.

Cheers for clearing that up mate!
About that Liaz… I’ve got a soft spot for those “exotic” wagons… :blush: