Save me a winter time job

m4rky:
Snap-on Harry I couldn’t agree more mate

I had not used my heater for at least 6 months and when I turned it on it cut out and said there was an error :confused:

mine makes some funny noises from time to time, but i’ve never heard it speak. :laughing:

Gotta agree that running em about once a month through summer helps, I’ve got a heater on the car and I’ve had to fit an over-ride switch as it only comes on when the engine’s on and temp drops below 10 degrees, when winter arrives there’s lots of peeps with Galaxy/Sharans/Alhambras that disappear in a dramatic cloud of acrid grey smoke.

truckyboy:
If your a mechanic/fitter, and your on standby, then thats your job matey, you get paid to do a job, so do it, and if a driver is cold, then he needs warming up, so get out of bed, make the journey, and get his night heater working, at least his company is considerate by being prepared to pay over the top rates to satisfy his needs. What should be happening is a check of the heater when its up for mot, servicing etc there are many parts of a truck that add to a drivers comfort, but are not checked via an mot or servicing, heaters, seats, electric mirrors etc, and my grumble is, if its fitted, it should work.

So agree with that. If its fitted it should work!