Santander to Estoril - advice appreciated

will_c:
haha they wouldnt happen to be those weird looking places with big neon “Club” signs would they?

Yes they would :laughing: ‘Club’ in Spanish doesn’t mean night club but somewhere where you’ll find ladies offering their services :wink:

arggh, well its a bloody good job i didnt venture in there then, I was trying to persuade the chap that was with me to come with me and see what was in there! Thought it was just a weird drivers bar sorta thing like a mens club!

will_c:
arggh, well its a bloody good job i didnt venture in there then, I was trying to persuade the chap that was with me to come with me and see what was in there! Thought it was just a weird drivers bar sorta thing like a mens club!

Of course you did… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Andy Rich:

will_c:
haha they wouldnt happen to be those weird looking places with big neon “Club” signs would they?

Yes they would :laughing: ‘Club’ in Spanish doesn’t mean night club but somewhere where you’ll find ladies offering their services :wink:

Waheyeeee . Better make sure the boss puts plenty euros in the expense account cashbox and take some ■■■■■■ with me then!! :smiling_imp: :open_mouth: :smiley:

will_c:
Im aiming to get there wednesday night - thursday morning and get off for an explore so i would have thought we wont be far away from each other once you get down to salamanca area.
Should be interesting weekend, the one car we were ment to be running isnt going but now we re taking 2 sheds (one of which we ve just sold) that will never manage the whole 6 hours considering neither of them have any spare parts or wheels.
How many cars have you got going? what is it? historic?

Will

the car is a Radical works car, managed to come 6th in the 12 hour at Magny despite having to stop and put a new radiator in it after 15 laps.
I’ll send you a private message with my moby number in and we can get in touch.

Ah yes sorry you did say it was a radical. Didnt think id heard of you lot befor, we re into historics. we re taking an awfull awfull Sunbeam Tiger and a nice e-type that Martins just sold, bloody buyers have asked for us to go out and run the car in the 6 hours for them. Great, just know thats going to go wrong.
Yes do mate, even if we dont meet up on the way down, we cold convoy back up (well if i am takin the artic)