Sad incident on the M6 this morning

I agree about the ■■■-covering.

Nobody here, or anywhere else is in a position to judge the state of mind of anybody who commits suicide.

God forbid any of us will ever be faced with such a situation, none of us know what we would do, just as none us know what was going through the mind of the person at the split second they decided to do it, nor what drove them to it. God rest them.

harrawaffa:
There’s an awful lot of very unhappy people out there and a vehicle moving at motorway speeds is a quick and painless way to go
Very nearly had it happen to me this morning on the M80 at Stirling services the lad was lucky he had reflective trainers on. I’ve had 4 incidents with pedestrians on this stretch of the M80/M9 since

Painless?I doubt it!once saw someone walk into opposite lane on m1 to retrieve something off car,lunch time on a Monday,first thought I had…don’t!
Was level as first wagon hit him n saw expression change on his face just before he was cartwheeled into air n mass collision ensued

TheUncaringCowboy:

malcolmgbell:
If it was suicide then I think he got what he deserved, I have no simpurfey for people that are that gutless that they cant jump in the river ,o no let’s [zb] some else life up,surpouse he was mentally ,still dont give him right to [zb] some one else up. coward that’s all

Agreed.

Well your another bell end then aren’t you

dieseldog999:

TheUncaringCowboy:

malcolmgbell:
If it was suicide then I think he got what he deserved, I have no simpurfey for people that are that gutless that they cant jump in the river ,o no let’s [zb] some else life up,surpouse he was mentally ,still dont give him right to [zb] some one else up. coward that’s all

Agreed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
agreed also.
they might not comprehend it at the time,but if it wasnt cowardly then to square up and take it on the chin is the way to deal with things.
someone for whatever reason is a bit short of lamp oil at the time decides to chuck themeself off a bridge into the front of a truck and get splattered.
no brainer.
closing the motorway for 9 hours is nothing short of a joke.
they can work out all the peripheral details later elsewhere once the motorway is up and running.
some pics,some skiddies,fire engine out to hose away whats left down the drain and interview witnesses later.
just another example of plobbing ■■■ covering bean counters.

Do you really think when somebody is at the state of mind where they are considering taking their life that they can just “take it ok the chin” and crack on. Taking stuff on the chin and “manning up” was out of the window a long time before it gets to this.

DickyNick:

TheUncaringCowboy:

malcolmgbell:

Agreed.

Now now, Attack the post but not the poster. :wink:

I think this is why many people in manual low end jobs (incl drivers) struggle to get anywhere in life as they are at each others throat at the first oppurtunity with the name calling and ■■■■■■■■.

People with mental health issues dont and wont think straight.

Mental health will effect all of us at some time in one form or another.

I think if you think someone is a bell end, dont reply to their posts and have nowt to do with them it really is that simple, bare in mind people other than drivers read this forum and quite frankly a lot of you make the rest look like schmucks!

Sadly there is still a stigma to mental health issues. All of the cuts that go on mean that people don’t get support when they are in real need of help and advice. Suicide is the permanent solution to what might be a temporary problem.

Trickydick:
I think this is why many people in manual low end jobs (incl drivers) struggle to get anywhere in life as they are at each others throat at the first oppurtunity with the name calling and ■■■■■■■■.

I think if you think someone is a bell end, dont reply to their posts and have nowt to do with them it really is that simple, bare in mind people other than drivers read this forum and quite frankly a lot of you make the rest look like schmucks!

Im sorry but someone who can write this about someone who is very very ill is a total bell end and I make no apology for that. The queen can read it for all I care and she’d probably agree with me…

“If it was suicide then I think he got what he deserved, I have no simpurfey for people that are that gutless that they cant jump in the river ,o no let’s [zb] some else life up,surpouse he was mentally ,still dont give him right to [zb] some one else up. coward that’s all”

Trickydick:

You come across on here as a bit of a know it all fella. There are plenty folk who do very well out of life with ’ Low end ’ jobs, and many choose these jobs because they prefer them for a multitude of reasons, many don’t need vast amounts of money from these occupations as they have financially secured themselves by other means.

You also seem to think these folk get nowhere by name calling and ■■■■■■■■, yet you choose to attack a member by calling them a bell end :confused: Maybe you should concentrate your mind on improving your standard of grammar/spelling if you wish to be a big shot on here? :wink: You are a small fish on here currently.

As for Harry Monk’s comments, I agree with him 100%. So shove that in your imperialistic pipe & smoke it.

DickyNick:

TheUncaringCowboy:

malcolmgbell:

Agreed.

Oh no, the resident virtue signaller has called me a name on the internet, how will I ever be able to go on?

Dry your eyes, you haven’t a clue what myself, malcolmgbell or others have seen or done to form our opinions that don’t conform to your airy fairy way of thinking.

TheUncaringCowboy:

DickyNick:

TheUncaringCowboy:

malcolmgbell:

Agreed.

Oh no, the resident virtue signaller has called me a name on the internet, how will I ever be able to go on?

Dry your eyes, you haven’t a clue what myself, malcolmgbell or others have seen or done to form our opinions that don’t conform to your airy fairy way of thinking.

And you haven’t got a clue what I’ve seen or done either and I think I know a bit more about this than most.

Bit of simpurfey would go a long way.

Trickydick:

Just realised it was the other chap who called a member a bell end and not you - ( Apologies ). The rest of my reply stands though :wink:

Drempels:

I have empathy for the person, who must have had overwhelming personal demons which he became unable to deal with. But that is irrelevant to my earlier statement, which is that once it was established that nothing more could be done for him, his body should have been removed and the road reopened far quicker than it was.

Harry Monk:

Drempels:

I have empathy for the person, who must have had overwhelming personal demons which he became unable to deal with. But that is irrelevant to my earlier statement, which is that once it was established that nothing more could be done for him, his body should have been removed and the road reopened far quicker than it was.

I was taking the pee.

DickyNick:

TheUncaringCowboy:

DickyNick:

TheUncaringCowboy:
Agreed.

And you haven’t got a clue what I’ve seen or done either and I think I know a bit more about this than most.

A virtue signaller and thinks he’s the authority on everything so everyone else should be quiet and listen to him because he’s right. :unamused:

Again, dry your eyes, I have no sympathy for this person or any others who attempt to ruin the lives of people going about their daily business because they cannot man up. Calling me names in internetland won’t change my mind.

DickyNick:

Trickydick:

Im sorry but someone who can write this about someone who is very very ill is a total bell end and I make no apology for that. The queen can read it for all I care and she’d probably agree with me…

“If it was suicide then I think he got what he deserved, I have no simpurfey for people that are that gutless that they cant jump in the river ,o no let’s [zb] some else life up,surpouse he was mentally ,still dont give him right to [zb] some one else up. coward that’s all”

I wasnt talking about making comments about the deceased, more about the comments slagging each others opinions off.

Do you think the queen has the hots for you now Phil has lost his licence :grimacing:

Think how this thread/forum reads to the many office bods drivers deal with daily and their bosses.

eagerbeaver:

Trickydick:

Just realised it was the other chap who called a member a bell end and not you - ( Apologies ). The rest of my reply stands though :wink:

Im quite happy being small fry, its safer and you are less likely to get noticed :smiley:

Trickydick:

DickyNick:

Trickydick:

I wasnt talking about making comments about the deceased, more about the comments slagging each others opinions off.

Do you think the queen has the hots for you now Phil has lost his licence :grimacing:

Think how this thread/forum reads to the many office bods drivers deal with daily and their bosses.

I don’t think calling someone for saying what they did about a suicidal person is going to change office bods and managements perception of drivers. A lot of drivers makeselves look like schmucks by moaning and whinging about every little thing and needing babysitting all the time in their every day job.

I had someone try and do the suicide by truck crap ,driving their car into me at high speed but they chickened out at the last second. I hope the ■■■■■ rots in hell its screwed me up for 5yrs or so now ,it fkd up a good job I had running back and forwards on same road,i cant drive on that 5ml straight now without thinking about that bloody car coming towards me in my lane and no verge/turnoffs for me to take she was so close I saw the whites o her eyes ! no lie. I wrote this out a few yrs back on another thread.jimmy.