Russian Roulette

bullitt:

Vodka Cola Cowboy:

chloelovesfur:
Indeed, that’s why id love to go, they don’t have good tolerance of trannys though lol

Actually, when I get my new book published there is a section in there about the Russian attitude to the gay community.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Oh the PC Police, the Liberal Lefties, The Corbynista`s and the Snowflakes wont like that VCC, not one bit!!! :laughing: :laughing: The insinuation that if you are a ■■■■■■, sorry, I mean if you are “Trans” :unamused: , then you are automatically gay!!! :laughing: :laughing:

The Guardian will be calling for a full boycott of your book now as you must be assumed to be a Homophobic, Trans phobic, intolerant, non inclusive, non diverse, white man! :wink:

Thank you Bullitt for listing all of my best qualities. However, you missed out Racist. :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:
Actually, that is the plan. Think of the free publicity I would get for the book if the Guardian did call for a boycott.
People would buy it to see what the fuss was all about.
Just like when the BBC used to ban records because they considered that they had a ■■■■■■ content and they got to the top of the charts.

You have certainly given me a great idea there. How about when it comes out you contact the Guardian and tip them off for me:lol: :laughing:

Actually, I cannot remember meeting anybody in Russia who was either Trans or Gay. Other than 2 English blokes and a Dutchman who were gay.
Oh and an English woman driving for a Dutch firm who was.
But I heard enough about the attitude of Russians towards gay people and that was aimed at all of the LGBT community.

chloelovesfur:
Ah, so a good read then ?

I hope so. My other two books are both selling well and people contact me and tell me how much they like them.
So, hopefully the next one will be as good. :smiley: :smiley:

Vodka Cola Cowboy:
…You have certainly given me a great idea there. How about when it comes out you contact the Guardian and tip them off for me:lol: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: No problem VCC, whats the going rate for promoting a book nowadays? 10% of gross profit?? :laughing: :wink:

bullitt:

Vodka Cola Cowboy:
…You have certainly given me a great idea there. How about when it comes out you contact the Guardian and tip them off for me:lol: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: No problem VCC, whats the going rate for promoting a book nowadays? 10% of gross profit?? :laughing: :wink:

Absolutely Bullitt. This time next year we will both be millionaires :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Of course that is if we both win the lottery. :laughing: :laughing:

Vodka Cola Cowboy:

chloelovesfur:

Vodka Cola Cowboy:

chloelovesfur:
I’d love to go there !

Well, they have got plenty of fur coats and hats, if you ever do get to go there Chloe. You would be spoiled for choice.

Indeed, that’s why id love to go, they don’t have good tolerance of trannys though lol

No, you are right there Chloe. I don’t ever remember seeing a Ford Transcontinental in all of my five years out there.
They did have loads of transistor radios though. They walked around listening to music all of the time.

Actually, when I get my new book published there is a section in there about the Russian attitude to the gay community.
But, I won’t spoil it by revealing that now.

Not even a Transconti with a fur interior? :laughing: :laughing:

Arnt you full of good ideas PV83 lol. That does sound like fun !

truck fur 2.jpg

Interesting how this thread has developed from when it was started. I did not think that it would get followed as much as it has been.
Cool :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Hope I haven’t taken it of on too much of a tangent :grimacing: ■■

Moskva river frozen (2).jpg

Seeing that we are just starting Autumn and it is feeling slightly colder, I thought that you might like to see this.
Looking at it you think, “I don’t know. It’s not all that cold at the moment”. :laughing: :laughing:

chloelovesfur:

It’s not a interior of a Transconti… nor is it a interior of any given lorry, but you get the idea eh… best I could do :wink:

Vodka Cola Cowboy:

Seeing that we are just starting Autumn and it is feeling slightly colder, I thought that you might like to see this.
Looking at it you think, “I don’t know. It’s not all that cold at the moment”. :laughing: :laughing:

That’s not from today’s weather forecast is it? I’m still wearing me shorts for ■■■■■ sake… :laughing:

Vodka Cola Cowboy:

As long as I wouldn’t look out of place in furs x

pv83:

chloelovesfur:

It’s not a interior of a Transconti… nor is it a interior of any given lorry, but you get the idea eh… best I could do :wink:

Very bright pink but comfy looking none the less ! Thanks for posting ! x

chloelovesfur:

Vodka Cola Cowboy:

As long as I wouldn’t look out of place in furs x

One might suspect you’re into that fluffy stuff…

Right, I’ll get me coat… :unamused:

Yes PV8 Chloe-Loves-Fur ■■ :grimacing:

View from Cosmos Moscow.jpg

This is the view of North Moscow from the Cosmos Hotel, on Prospekt Mira. The Cosmos is in North East Moscow and the view is towards North West Moscow.
The statue of the rocket with its tail blast stands outside of V.D.N.K.
V.D.N.K. is the Science and Technology park and is also an exhibition ground. I delivered there quite a few times.
The tower to the left of that is Ostankina T.V. tower. Halfway up the tower is a restaurant which revolves. I ate there a few times and it is very impressive.
The Cosmos is where I stayed on my first trip to Moscow in 1981.
Somewhere out there, in the distance is the flat where I lived from 1990 to 1995.

Thanks for posting. Liverpool had a restaurant with a revolving tower too lol, prob the closest ive been to Moscow ! (So far)

chloelovesfur:
Thanks for posting. Liverpool had a restaurant with a revolving tower too lol, prob the closest ive been to Moscow ! (So far)

I know they’re Scousers… but to compare 'em with Russians is going a bit far isn’t it… :wink:

19665426_1692993970734712_1269296897087852940_n.jpg

19642796_1692516910782418_1980374291394283263_n.jpg