roping and sheeting

Bewick:

Buzzer:

Bewick:

Buzzer

Thanks John ! the poxy shot was the right way up when I pulled it off the file so can’t understand why some shots post cockeyed ! :blush: :frowning: Cheers Dennis.

And there was me thinking that with Bewick R & S the load stayed on even up the steepest of hills. :laughing: :laughing:

Another couple of half tidy jobs, Buzzer

317083837_6154489177894535_3006371884272831009_n.jpg

Buzzer:

Ohh !
Has Riding got a second layer of load on top of the already sheeted bottom layer?

I hear incoming.

Franglais:

Buzzer:

Ohh !
Has Riding got a second layer of load on top of the already sheeted bottom layer?

I hear incoming.

Certainly looks like it. :wink:

Common sense really if you had more than one drop ,rope and sheet first drop separate saved a lot of work we did it all the time on groupage and dock work.

Singo55:
Common sense really if you had more than one drop ,rope and sheet first drop separate saved a lot of work we did it all the time on groupage and dock work.

I can see that, and makes for an easier job, rather than running sheet from low to high part of load.

But putting a load on top of a sheet will quite possibly damage it.
I have done that in the past, but only with an old sheet on the bottom.

We had access to good and bad sheets, as we carried some more sensitive stuff, and some dirty and rough stuff.
I wouldn`t use a sheet that was to be later used for foods or whatever.

Exactly right you had to pick your sheets,on dock work you always got a clear signature because none of them could give a toss. We had good sheets for the better work as you say.

Same at BTS rough old sheets for rough jobs !
A shot of 20 ton of Workington Pig Iron standing in the yard en route to Dagenham.

We had the same " scrap sheets " as they were called never quite sure if that was for the load or the state of the sheets ,more holes than sheet if you know what I mean.

Singo55:
We had the same " scrap sheets " as they were called never quite sure if that was for the load or the state of the sheets ,more holes than sheet if you know what I mean.

We called them “nets”…
Sorry… :smiley:

another regular job we did was 80 drum loads of waste solvent which we used old fly sheets on . Cheers Bewick
PS just noticed the fleet no. as that was the first of many Task trailers I bought at Bewick Transport all built at their plant in ■■■■■■■■■■■ which we collected three at a time .

Bewick:
another regular job we did was 80 drum loads of waste solvent which we used old fly sheets on . Cheers Bewick

In the absence of a clamp, but with a little bit of brawn, and a lot of “knack” hand the barrels off the side onto a strong pallet or a dock.
A nice high rave kept the barrels on , but it took a bit more thought to roll the barrels over it.

Seen in Stockport this morning :laughing:

Bewick:
PS just noticed the fleet no. as that was the first of many Task trailers I bought at Bewick Transport all built at their plant in ■■■■■■■■■■■ which we collected three at a time .

I think it’d be wise to give Dennis the benefit of the doubt and assume that he’d just taken all the straps off those tri-stacks before taking the picture :laughing:

30351202073_8b854e875c.jpg

ERF-NGC-European:

Bewick:

I think it’d be wise to give Dennis the benefit of the doubt and assume that he’d just taken all the straps off those tri-stacks before taking the picture :laughing:

A shot of three of the many “Boalloy” prepared Task chassis I bought just back in the yard at Milnthorpe from ■■■■■■■■■■■ en route to Congleton for the body to be fitted. They were finish painted in our Masons Signal red colour at ■■■■■■■■■■■■

Seen this evening the driver said it was an aluminium processing machine :laughing:

Buzzer

318067984_5852241408155554_1478714510840265462_n.jpg

Punchy Dan:
Seen this evening the driver said it was an aluminium processing machine :laughing:

Neatly done as always Dan.