roping and sheeting

Punchy Dan:
Seen this morning the driver was going to Blackpool & Manchester :laughing:

Don’t know who that driver is, Dan, but I reckon he had been on one of the famous Overpriced R&S courses of mine. Very tidy.
Oh, and by the way, while we’re here, there is the small matter of a cheque and a couple of breakfasts…………………………

Retired Old ■■■■:

Punchy Dan:

Don’t know who that driver is, Dan, but I reckon he had been on one of the famous Overpriced R&S courses of mine. Very tidy.
Oh, and by the way, while we’re here, there is the small matter of a cheque and a couple of breakfasts…………………………

Don’t hold your breath ROF!

Nicely presented Dan.

David

5thwheel:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Punchy Dan:

Nicely presented Dan.

David

Retired Old ■■■■:

Punchy Dan:

Cheers ,where’s Denzil gone to :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Punchy Dan:

They look suspiciously like a pair of hand shafts on that “wheelbarrow” but at least you can fit more goods onto a wheelbarrow than on to a Skateboard ! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Punchy Dan:

5thwheel:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Punchy Dan:

Nicely presented Dan.

David

Retired Old ■■■■:

Punchy Dan:

Cheers ,where’s Denzil gone to :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He’s gone and laid down in a darkened room with his head in a bucket :cry: There seems to be a dire shortage of explanatory shots of ROF’s S & R demos of when he was doing the job in the 40’s & 50’s ! :unamused: maybe he should invest in a publicity Vid to publicise what he is actually offering although I doubt it will only entail having a “gut busting” breakfast and then staggering back to the allotment for a skinfull of Scrumpy and a dose of Zzzzzz’s! Anon one.

Skateboard City central !

Bewick independent traders Paris New York & Kendal :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: oh & KENT & London :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Denzil had Daf :laughing:

That TK/KE was a proper “Skateboard” Dan’l and the shot was one I took after it had had a new front panel fitted after my young brother had had Ooo 'er a "shunt " The B& W shot was one when it was new and as you can see the original lettering was different !

Fathers V8 ■■■■■■■ Ford was MRF 5 F used to pass midland Reds on the M1 at 75 mph with his wet clothes on the heater .

Punchy Dan:
Fathers V8 ■■■■■■■ Ford was MRF 5 F used to pass midland Reds on the M1 at 75 mph with his wet clothes on the heater .

Yes Dan’l they could “pick their feet up” a bit but as the running costs were down to me I tret my D1000 with kid gloves so no silly airborne antics for me and it never let me down. Cheers Denzil.

[attachment=0]733CE18D-21F8-42BC-80AF-142B2BC57701.jpeg[/attachment
Seen today when questioned the driver said it was a factory clearance of machinery :wink:

733CE18D-21F8-42BC-80AF-142B2BC57701.jpeg

I saw the same lorry today

No more sheeting for me ,I’ve bought a curtain sider :laughing:

Punchy Dan:
No more sheeting for me ,I’ve bought a curtain sider :laughing:[/qu

What about an update on the trailer Dan, cheers Buzzer

Buzzer:

Punchy Dan:
No more sheeting for me ,I’ve bought a curtain sider :laughing:[/qu

What about an update on the trailer Dan, cheers Buzzer

Hi Buzzer we just been too busy ,there’s not much to do now either,I’ll put some curtain pictures on as it’s a bit more than just that plus I’am going to modify it some cheers Dan’l . :wink:

Punchy Dan:

That’s a bit drastic Dan! :open_mouth: If only you had attended part two of Rof’s ‘overpriced R&S course’ I’m sure your skills would have improved? :laughing: I will watch out for it travelling through Matlock, hardly be able to miss it really!

Pete.

windrush:

Punchy Dan:

That’s a bit drastic Dan! :open_mouth: If only you had attended part two of Rof’s ‘overpriced R&S course’ I’m sure your skills would have improved? :laughing: I will watch out for it travelling through Matlock, hardly be able to miss it really!

Pete.

You’ll recognise it by the L-plates, Pete! And don’t forget that the powers-that-be require internal strapping on curtainsiders, these days. Could be an opportunity for me there, but I’m afraid that would be yet another cheque that would disappear in the post.

Hi Dan. That’s a versatile addition to the fleet. Very useful. Looking forward to see it with a load on earning some dosh $$

Retired Old ■■■■:

windrush:

Punchy Dan:

Pete.

You’ll recognise it by the L-plates, Pete! And don’t forget that the powers-that-be require internal strapping on curtainsiders, these days. Could be an opportunity for me there, but I’m afraid that would be yet another cheque that would disappear in the post.

Are there any discount codes for online booking ?

After spending 20 years waiting for the cheque for the last job? You must be **** joking
P.S. It’s your turn for the breakfasts when us oldies are allowed to gather!