roping and sheeting

This a shot of a tidier Consul GT than the Sweeny’s !!! One careful Owner never raced or rallied !!!

Punchy Dan:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:
I think larry has the edge here :smiley: take note Denzil at Larrys 401 grill and 3 axle trailer too :wink:

It’s the S & R we are looking at Dan’l and that SA of ours has the frugal 8LXB engine in it so that must level the score up a bit won’t it ? :wink:

I’ve referred your ‘claim’ to my line manager ,I believe they may be up in Macc by now :unamused: ,if not they need some no jake zones as I’ll get them up :laughing:

Now then, young Dan’ll, if you think I’m going to come down on your side after the way you’ve treated me you’re sadly mistaken. So far, you have more faults than even old ■■■■■■■ has. Let me explain-
Bewick……………………………………Failure to settle outstanding account, 1 fault
D. Punchy………………………………Failure to settle outstanding account, 1 fault
Failure to honour obligations re: Macc Breakfast Club, 3 faults.

I do hope that none of us is in any doubt about where we currently stand?

I’m so relieved that I’m not on the debit list regarding the breakfast club . Knowing that I am due to cough up for the next meeting ( if Dan ducks out again ) has been a weight on my mind . The Covid lockdown has given me more time to put a few coppers in the savings jar , so I should have enough by the time they let us loose . I gave up smoking in January after 64 years , so I think I deserve a round of applause at the next meeting .

rigsby:
I’m so relieved that I’m not on the debit list regarding the breakfast club . Knowing that I am due to cough up for the next meeting ( if Dan ducks out again ) has been a weight on my mind . The Covid lockdown has given me more time to put a few coppers in the savings jar , so I should have enough by the time they let us loose . I gave up smoking in January after 64 years , so I think I deserve a round of applause at the next meeting .

I DP here by state I will pay at the next meet :open_mouth:
Well done Dave .

Bewick:
Now then Lads just watch closely as I will only show you once !

What, no gloves■■? :laughing:

rigsby:

Wow 64 years?! Well done mate, hope you’re keeping well.

I hadn’t forgotten who’s turn it is to pay, Dave. As to the promise of settlement by “Blue Foden Pilot”, I think we would be well advised not to hold our collective breath! Looking forward to an extra fried slice courtesy of your increased funds!

Retired Old ■■■■:
I hadn’t forgotten who’s turn it is to pay, Dave. As to the promise of settlement by “Blue Foden Pilot”, I think we would be well advised not to hold our collective breath! Looking forward to an extra fried slice courtesy of your increased funds!

Makes my ■■■■■■■ teeth itch listening to you bunch of “penny pinchers” arguing over who’s turn is it to pay for the breakfasts next time !! It wouldn’t be so bad if there had even been a first time which I doubt very much by all the whining that goes on :blush: :unamused: :wink: I’m going to have a word with the Sally Army and ask them to open a ■■■■■■■ Soup Kitchen in Macc ! No need to guess who’d be fighting to be first in’t queue when it opened ! :unamused: :laughing: Breakfasts ! breakfasts! don’t talk to me about ■■■■■■■ breakfasts !!! if you had had to pay for all the ■■■■■■■ teas I’ve “copped” for never mind the numerous breakfasts I’ve paid for over the years I was an employer you would have something to ■■■■■■■ whine about “stand on me” !! :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You tell 'em Dennis, a right load of spongers (apart from Dan of course, he’s a grand chap :slight_smile: ) and I pity the poor firms who employed them. I bet they wanted gloves/hard hats/boot etc to be supplied for them, and then, to top it all off, they expected a wage at the end of the week as well! :open_mouth: Almost all of my employers were hard up, they never ceased reminding me of that, so it really broke my heart at times when they had to part with a few ‘readies’ every week. I still took it though! :wink: I really do feel sorry for folk who were in your position Dennis, it couldn’t have been easy being a charitable cause? :cry:

Pete.

windrush:
You tell 'em Dennis, a right load of spongers (apart from Dan of course, he’s a grand chap :slight_smile: ) and I pity the poor firms who employed them. I bet they wanted gloves/hard hats/boot etc to be supplied for them, and then, to top it all off, they expected a wage at the end of the week as well! :open_mouth: Almost all of my employers were hard up, they never ceased reminding me of that, so it really broke my heart at times when they had to part with a few ‘readies’ every week. I still took it though! :wink: I really do feel sorry for folk who were in your position Dennis, it couldn’t have been easy being a charitable cause? :cry:

Pete.

I never begrudged buying any of our Drivers a tea or a breakfast----well maybe one or two of some of the greedy ■■■■■■■■■ :open_mouth: but I couldn’t very well buy say 6 out of 7 breakfasts could I :wink: I wasn’t a complete ■■■■ Pete even if I was called one sometimes :sunglasses: Cheers Dennis.

Carnforth Truck Haven mid 80’s one Saturday morning waiting for the other 3 new Tautliners to roll in from Congleton, guess what another 7 breakfasts out of the “wedge” :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink: :laughing:

Bewick:
Carnforth Truck Haven mid 80’s one Saturday morning waiting for the other 3 new Tautliners to roll in from Congleton, guess what another 7 breakfasts out of the “wedge” :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink: :laughing:

Any professional haulier stupid enough to agree to meet 7 drivers at a services deserves all he gets, in my opinion! And the Macc Breakfast Club is currently discussing a trip to “Lockdown Central” at Kendal for our next meeting. Someone said that there is a former office girl who is handy with the frying pan and her husband is looking for a suitable good cause to lavish some of his multi-million pension on.

C’mon Dennis, with all those miserly Gardiners you keep crowing about, you could afford to spring for the odd bowl of Cornflakes. :wink: :laughing:

seen today someone didn’t get chance to see who the haulier was , :unamused:

Star down under.:
C’mon Dennis, with all those miserly Gardiners you keep crowing about, you could afford to spring for the odd bowl of Cornflakes. :wink: :laughing:

Sorry SDU they didn’t have Cornflakes on the menu in the places our Lads frequented !! it was Full English only ! Two examples which some of the Lads on TN would confirm was Janets on the A57 on the east side of the M6 and The Jet at Clifton on Dunsmore ! Cheers Dennis.

Punchy Dan:
012seen today someone didn’t get chance to see who the haulier was , :unamused:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:
012seen today someone didn’t get chance to see who the haulier was , :unamused:

We have no independent verification that it was Dan’l that sheeted this load :wink: Who knows it could have been Casey that popped in and done it for him :open_mouth: :neutral_face: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Dezil.

Retired Old ■■■■:

Bewick:

Any professional haulier stupid enough to agree to meet 7 drivers at a services deserves all he gets, in my opinion! And the Macc Breakfast Club is currently discussing a trip to “Lockdown Central” at Kendal for our next meeting. Someone said that there is a former office girl who is handy with the frying pan and her husband is looking for a suitable good cause to lavish some of his multi-million pension on.

Will your French onion cart make it to Kendal :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:,don’t scrounge a lift with me I’am A555 A34 fan now stuff the crook & fiddle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I bet your familiar with both those names :laughing: :wink:

Punchy Dan:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Bewick:

Will your French onion cart make it to Kendal :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:,don’t scrounge a lift with me I’am A555 A34 fan now stuff the crook & fiddle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I bet your familiar with both those names :laughing: :wink:

Make sure you have a lock on your juice tank Dan’l or ROF might “borrow” a couple drums of derv for his attempted trip up 'ere but apparently the Old Bill are pulling all dodgy looking motors at J35/36 and ■■■■■■■ them back off from wence they came ! But that’s supposing ROF gets further North than Knutsford services !! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Punchy Dan:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Bewick:

You’re a wee bit behind the times, young Dan (well, you would be, driving a Foden!). The French onion cart has gone to pastures new. I’m now swanning around in a “pretend” Jaguar: It’s badged as an X-type but it’s really a diesel Mondeo with a Jag body! And it will certainly make the trip to Kendal, as will the Lexus of one of our other members. We may be poor, due to SOME former customers not paying bills and SOME club members not stumping up their turn but we do make sure that we can drive decent machinery in our retirement.