Romanian fuel thieves jailed

This is just the start to serious crime, look at america with the Mexicans and all the other aboriginals they take over killing people if Americas laws don’t scare them with the death sentence then how are we with a 10-15 year sentence for murder.

SilverSurfer.You are refering to the Greek driver.The gang that tried to steal off his truck were known to the Police.

sweeper1gg:
This is just the start to serious crime, look at america with the Mexicans and all the other aboriginals they take over killing people if Americas laws don’t scare them with the death sentence then how are we with a 10-15 year sentence for murder.

Don’t compare Roma with aboriginals ,that’s a gross insult to the Oz native people!

harry:

sweeper1gg:

Don’t compare Roma with aboriginals ,that’s a gross insult to the Oz native people!

THIS GOVERNMENT IS AN INSULT TO ITS COUNTRY. Why did we bother fighting Germany when they was invading, were just letting them invade now and paying them to do so.

toby1234abc:
SilverSurfer.You are refering to the Greek driver.The gang that tried to steal off his truck were known to the Police.

Yeah, was a couple of years back, I’d buy that man a pint.

I, m sure both rumaina and Bulgaria have their gangsters. But before both joined the eu the roma were already causing problems. Before Barcelona watch out for morrocans now the roma and soon near you sell their own children and snatched children. ?.. Roma the scum of Europe

toby1234abc:
In Singapore or the Phillipines,you could drop the wallet or phone in the street.
It will not be touched.If it has gone when you go back,it will be handed in to the Police station.
In a tower block in Singapore,my brother threw out the furniture and tv from the hotel.
The penalty was £5000,and nearly went to prison.
The mug shots in the Commercial Motor are not pleasant viewing.
But if you saw all three of them by your tank or trailer at night,would you get out and confront them not knowing if they have a knife or acid to throw in the face?
Pretend to be asleep and dial 999.

To work in mc doalds etc and so on you have to finish collage with out t hat you can’t work. So I guess no concern of yours but that’s the Philippines not Singapore where you’re maybe brother went over the top. But please toby where in the Philippines can I drop my wallet and then go to a police station to collect it .you and I both know you dont know what your talking about. So can you go on old times forum or do you have a deal with the mods because if you went on old time the whole trucknet system would shut down with too many zbs

I think its the norm in Manila for an armed guard to search everyone for weapons before they can enter a supermarket?