Roger pickering photo's

Sibley trucking ran out of Milton Keynes, sold up just few years back

tc trans:
Sibley trucking ran out of Milton Keynes, sold up just few years back

Morning TC Trans,
Thank you for the information, I was getting mixed up with Sibley who run tippers, should have googled it first! Cheer’s Pete

Good evening gentlemen

I remember this Renault R310 Turboliner - I sold this one and two others to SIbleys at Milton Keynes.

They did did also have a Renault Commando off me for local work

Regards
Ed

Morning Pete,

I would imagine that the Trans-Moore haulage Fl10 hauling the zanussi trailer would have collected that off Poole
docks as they used to send loads through there and had an office in the docks.

Heres one of Greenwoods leaving Poole with one.

2017-07-09 12.59.20.jpg

EDTRUCK:
Good evening gentlemen

I remember this Renault R310 Turboliner - I sold this one and two others to SIbleys at Milton Keynes.

They did did also have a Renault Commando off me for local work

Regards
Ed

Morning EDTRUCK,
Thanks for the information regarding Sibley’s, Cheer’s Pete

DEANB:
Morning Pete,

I would imagine that the Trans-Moore haulage Fl10 hauling the zanussi trailer would have collected that off Poole
docks as they used to send loads through there and had an office in the docks.

Heres one of Greenwoods leaving Poole with one.

Morning Dean,
Thanks for the pic,
Those hauliers who pulled the Zanussi trailers never hung about, especially the Sed Atki’s what pulled them, used to fly down the A34! Cheer’s Pete

Love the Kelloggs daf drawbar ,great photo ,BRS Trafford park I think .

JAKEY:
Love the Kelloggs daf drawbar ,great photo ,BRS Trafford park I think .

Morning Jakey,
I think they replaced the Daf’s with Volvo FL10’s, Cheer’s Pete

Another one of Eggbeer’s.

eggbeers86.PNG.jpg

Proper start of the day Pete, ta :wink:

rp 801 m6.jpg

rp 787 m6.jpg

The Roadhouse cabs came out when the F90 series were being introduced if my memory serves me well, so this one would be a product of handy craftsmanship?

ota pickering.jpg

Looks like a O/D to me mate, can’t say more about it… I’ll see what I can dig up.

rp 791 m6.jpg

DEANB:
Another one of Eggbeer’s.

Thank you for the photo Dean

pv83:
Looks like a O/D to me mate, can’t say more about it… I’ll see what I can dig up.

Hi Patrick,
Thank you for your comments, a bit too early for you, got one of them gear lever thingy’s fitted!

Hello Pete, Nice pic of Bostocks Atkinson heres another.

Used to see De-Rooy motors all the time on the Portsmouth-Caen ferry loaded with Leyland/DAF cabs.

In the last pic one of J.R.Hardings Roadtrains going the other way. I was speaking to one of there drivers
about 6 weeks ago and they have cut back from 30/40 trucks to 12. :open_mouth:

DEANB:
Hello Pete, Nice pic of Bostocks Atkinson heres another.

Used to see De-Rooy motors all the time on the Portsmouth-Caen ferry loaded with Leyland/DAF cabs.

In the last pic one of J.R.Hardings Roadtrains going the other way. I was speaking to one of there drivers
about 6 weeks ago and they have cut back from 30/40 trucks to 12. :open_mouth:

Morning Dean,
Thank you for the Bostock pics,
De-Rooy’s I see them at least once a week dropping new stock off at the local Daf dealer, a work of art how they load those trucks and trailers up.
I thought Hardings had packed up a few years ago, have not seen any about! Cheer’s Pete