Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid resign from government

the nodding donkey:

Lawrence Dunbar:
And now Starmer has been found not guilty of having party, What a load of [zb], How can he have been drinking while working I wonder, The law says no drinking at work, So how dose this pratt explain this, Drinking while on duty is against the law in my book, It needs looking into again by the Police as far as Im concerned, Larry.

So, if you don’t like the result of an investigation, you ask for another investigation…

Sounds familiar :grimacing:

Why not, If a driver was on an ADR, DCPC, Test they wouldnt be allowed to drink beer, Unless its OK For MPS To do so while they are running the country, :question: Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

the nodding donkey:

Lawrence Dunbar:
And now Starmer has been found not guilty of having party, What a load of [zb], How can he have been drinking while working I wonder, The law says no drinking at work, So how dose this pratt explain this, Drinking while on duty is against the law in my book, It needs looking into again by the Police as far as Im concerned, Larry.

So, if you don’t like the result of an investigation, you ask for another investigation…

Why not, If a driver was on an ADR, DCPC, Test they wouldnt be allowed to drink beer, Unless its OK For MPS To do so while they are running the country, :question: Larry.

Whoosh

Go back to talk to yourself in the last letter thread…

Lawrence Dunbar:

the nodding donkey:

Lawrence Dunbar:

I personally couldn’t give a flying one if Boris had the party of a lifetime during all the restriction b/s,.so by the same token whether Starmer had a beer not ain’t on my radar.
I just think he was lucky to get off with it after all the hullabaloo about Boris.
His vow to resign was a gamble that went his way, a bluff, the verdict could have went either way and he KNEW it,.despite his ‘after the event bravado’.

They both are guilty of being caught., one was lucky,.the other not so with all the after effects and ■■■■ storm that came after it all,.especially with all the Boris haters jumping on it, hoping it would add to his downfall…and it did.

robroy:
all the Boris haters jumping on it, hoping it would add to his downfall…and it did.

By implication the Boris ‘lovers’ preferred that closet LibDem muppet to at least IDS or David Davis.
Now we’ve got the same type of no hopers in the form of Sunak or Schapps hijacking the agenda.
Look on the bright side If Wallace wins we’ll be in WW3 within a week under the command of Biden.What could possibly go wrong.

Lawrence Dunbar:

I remember working for Kodak in there factory in hemel Hempstead in the 1970,s
The place ran 24/7 seven days a week, there was a bar just off the canteen and on your break you could have a pint or two, all above board, I was amazed but took full advantage of it