RIP Trev H

RIP met him a few times alway good for a laugh it was a great pleasure to meet you & it was with many thanks for the BRS book that I was kindly given by yourself to deliver to another friend who I am sure has had great pleasure reading

We had a good chat about bikes as well knowing I was also a rider

Condolences to you Rose and your family

Commiserations and condolences on your sad loss, Trevor’s postings will be sadly missed.

ROSE iam so sorry to hear about Trev H…(thats him) we met up at shows. Trev would have a cuppa with us in the camper.
to say shocked is an understatement… he was a great chap and of coarse a biker…its very sad you lost him so quickly,
iam thinking Trevs suffering was short, not for you though, iam so so sorry… RIP Trev H… you was a good chap…
find out the score up there , hope to meet up another time… it’ll be one day for certain… cheers mate

Thank you sincerely for your messages of condolence, we appreciate them greatly.
Rose.

RIP Trev — remember meeting you at Llandudno then finding we had both come over from the Midlands!

The funeral is now arranged, for Tuesday 05th July at 14.00 hrs. As his request there will be only a short non-religious graveside service before burial. Family flowers, and any kind donations will be sent in his name to MacMillan nurses and West Midlands Hedgehog Rescue.
If anyone would like to attend please leave a note for me as I would like an idea how many to cater for after the interment.
Thank you for your lovely comments…they mean a lot.
Stay safe everyone.
Rose H

Hello Rose,

I am truly saddened at your loss. Trev and I knew a fair few people together, and I loved to see his posts on here.
My thoughts and prayers are with you,

God Bless you all in your sadness

John.

Thank you for that unfortunately due to my work commitments I will be unable to attend but I will make a donation

Many thanks

From 1 biker to another may your last ride be smooth

Sad news,r.i.p. Trev H. :frowning:

Hello Rose… i’ll be thinking of you this after noon… wish Trev H well on his journey to where ever…
many thoughts and best wishes at this very sad time…
John

sadness in Finland too ,sorry for thelost Benkku