renault

the good old turboliner, used to like them a lot, and nearly bought :blush: :blush: a new R420 in 91 :blush: :blush: thank [zb] i didntā€¦

heres MRS thatcher,

globby 480:
the good old turboliner, used to like them a lot, and nearly bought :blush: :blush: a new R420 in 91 :blush: :blush: thank [zb] i didntā€¦

heres MRS thatcher,

now that i like. (drool,drool) :smiley: :smiley:

Portugal

All these are taken in Spain

globby 480:

heres MRS thatcher,

globby your old maggie looked the mutts nutts mate but your new scania looks even better i have seen a photo of it and it is pukka :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: top work on it fella

thanks very much lug, glad u like her, not finished yet like but one daay it maybe :wink:, anyway where have you been hiding aint seen you for a while

not been online much mate my lappy is dead so canā€™t get on trucknet as much mate it ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  might have to get me a new lappy :smiley: iā€™m parked up and around spankyā€™s atm so iā€™ve nicked his lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: so globby you gonna bring ya new scania to truckfest ā– ā– ? and can i get a go some time pls :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: not driven a v8 scania in ageā€™s and am starting to get the need lol after driving a iveco :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :blush: :blush: :blush:

kindle530:

Where did you see these?
They look like the new support trucks for GP2, but I havenā€™t seen them yet, it used to be a bus for hospitality, a Volvo Rigid for parts and Artic for the Engines and a Unit and Fridge trailer from Provost for the food.
The Series is run from the UK and they called us last year asking about bringing 4 artics from Europe and registering them in the UK, never heard any more after I mentioned about them needing an operators licence.
As they look to be French registared they obviously decided that it was easier to keep operating them from France. :laughing:

muckles:

kindle530:

Where did you see these?
They look like the new support trucks for GP2, but I havenā€™t seen them yet, it used to be a bus for hospitality, a Volvo Rigid for parts and Artic for the Engines and a Unit and Fridge trailer from Provost for the food.
The Series is run from the UK and they called us last year asking about bringing 4 artics from Europe and registering them in the UK, never heard any more after I mentioned about them needing an operators licence.
As they look to be French registared they obviously decided that it was easier to keep operating them from France. :laughing:

hello mate, cheers for the info, its nice to know the craic about trucks like this, i took the pic at Humphreys yesterday, and you are correct in saying they are French regā€™d. there is a bus there as well, looks like it could be in the same line of work as these trucks, i didnt even think of getting a pic of it, i also put a pic of a Volvo i saw in the Volvo beautys thread.

kindle530:

muckles:

kindle530:

Where did you see these?

hello mate, cheers for the info, its nice to know the craic about trucks like this, i took the pic at Humphreys yesterday, and you are correct in saying they are French regā€™d. there is a bus there as well, looks like it could be in the same line of work as these trucks, i didnt even think of getting a pic of it, i also put a pic of a Volvo i saw in the Volvo beautys thread.

I thought that was Humpreys, :smiley: Amazing how much Motorsport truck work he gets.
Yep that the old parts Truck on the Volvo Beauties Thread and if the Bus was similar then thatā€™s the Hospitality bus, (itā€™s a nightmare for them to load it at the end of the week, but some of us truckies help when we can, partly because weā€™re all such nice blokes, :slight_smile: but mainly because it means helping the 2 Italian Hospitality girls who seem to like wearing tight tā€™shirts and shorts at pack-up time. :laughing: )

Not sure what the 2 Magnums are for, havenā€™t seen the trailers before, donā€™t look very new though, the first one looks like itā€™s been converted from an old race transporter and the tail lift has been replaced by doors. No doubt all will become clear.

lug84:
not been online much mate my lappy is dead so canā€™t get on trucknet as much mate it ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  might have to get me a new lappy :smiley: iā€™m parked up and around spankyā€™s atm so iā€™ve nicked his lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: so globby you gonna bring ya new scania to truckfest ā– ā– ? and can i get a go some time pls :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: not driven a v8 scania in ageā€™s and am starting to get the need lol after driving a iveco :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :blush: :blush: :blush:

rip fest, dont make me laff lug, why do i want to take a truck to rip ~of ~fest "ā€œapart from it not been worthy of it been enteredā€ and the luck i have i would end up surrounded by DOWN HILL CLAP TRAP KETTLE BOILING RACERS! narrrrr sorry mate sooner keep the few hundred Wongā€™s in my pocket complete was of time going to rip of fest :grimacing: :grimacing:
his willy spanky going to the boat show with is big blue barge in stead of rip of fest :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Carl:

My personal favorite

I think Magnums lokk loads better in 4x2

MR VAIN:

Carl:

My personal favorite

+1
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

when i drove this it looked a bit differant
personnally i prefer how it looks now

and then

found this on youtube its a vid from the truck driving sim euro truck simulator a renault magnum with fridge fresh logistics

This isnā€™t a beauty, but itā€™s a Renault :laughing: