Renault Magnum Pics.....

Here is one in the livery of Midland Quarry Products taken approaching Cloud Hill Quarry at Breedon. I’ve never tried to post a picture of here so please don’t shout if the link dos’nt work.

Beeby-EU04-LFY-at-Cloud-Hill1-S.jpg

Cosmic:

was this at a sale ? i know someone who has bought a magnum like this a while ago.

glenman:
was this at a sale ? i know someone who has bought a magnum like this a while ago.

Was spotted at a dealers. Couple of years ago now.
Mike

just checked with him and it was a black 6x2 that he got , thanks.

just another one to keep us in the limelight, me, stew the brush and two second man crew en route from sardinia to uk just after crossing millau bridge in france.23/03/2010

P3230156.JPG

dont see many of these on quarry work

Grimsby today.

another one to keep us on the page. waiting at immingham riverside dock for ferry to sweden, always a long wait here as usually one of the last to load. good job we filled up on apple pie and icecream at ulceby. and theres always food about on board.

P6280195.JPG

1 i drive part time on the european leg of the F1 season. washing down back at lotus norwich

S.Killingholme.

Ulceby.

Ulceby.

Immingham.

this was the first magnum i drove,it was new at the time, used to run from longtown ■■■■■■■ to casselbordino italy, via the long way round to ventimiglia not through mont blanc or frejus. good truck never missed a beat.
first magnum.jpg