Refrigerator Trailers

This looks to be identical to the control panel on the fridges I have been using, I don’t see the individual C1 and C2 switches?

fridgecontrols003.jpg

Check out YouTube lots of advice on there .

the switches on our fridges which look the same as your picture are above the lid.

xamtex:
the switches on our fridges which look the same as your picture are above the lid.

Thanks - Is that the flip up lid on the display panel?

fingermissing:
Check out YouTube lots of advice on there .

Thanks - I have, and I did find several video’s on them but none covering how to set up the compartments or alter the individual temperatures.

Try this one from a old trucknet user.

youtu.be/APWEazKYpi4

You may want to skip the first 5 minutes he goes on a bit.

MickyB666:

xamtex:

Thanks - Is that the flip up lid on the display panel?

yes,switches are like the ones on the right of the lid

Thanks - I must of lifted the flap up and hid those switches behind the flap without noticing them - I will check it out :slight_smile:

Up and down arrows to select the set temp required.

= button will set it. (Obviously when you have toggled between C1 and C2). You are doing it correctly when not requiring frozen, on let’s say a return journey. Simply leave the bulkhead dividers up and match C1 temp to match C2.

Found the compartment on\off switches - I was looking at trailers with only a single compartment set up and scratching my head as to where those switches where!

Single compartment trailer.

20160313_200525_crop.jpg

Two compartment trailer (note the toggle switches at the top of the display).

20160314_225324_crop.jpg