Reasonable travel distance for work

My current commute is about 90 minutes but that is for a desk job.

Once I have my Class 2 licence and I’m on the road, a 1 hour commute will probably be my limit unless I’m tramping, in which case I’d be happy to travel a bit further

NPABU:
Alright folks, I am thinking about what is a reasonable distance/time to travel to work for tramping. I live in the west coast of Scotland and the nearest big city is Glasgow and its about 2 hours away. Looking at the jobs within about 1 hour away the rates are under £10ph. So in order to get a better paying job I would have to travel, but this is the sticking point, do I want to add 2hours to my first and last day? Cheers

Less than £10 an hour driving,is that part time rate :laughing: I would be looking at shelf stacking in a local supermarket for that money,with no need to travel other than by bike car or bus and be in my own bed every time. Presume your night out allowance helps to subsidies your take home pay

I used to travel from BLACKPOOL TO READING once every 3/4 weeks FOR A FEW YEARS then left and went to another company also BLACKPOOL to AYLSBURY once every 3/4 weeks .that was not the furthest a driver sadly no not with us now travelled from ■■■■■■■ to AYLSBURY .

Then i went to DENMARK to drive, then SOUTHEREN IRELAND and got home when i could still married 56 years .