Rats at Beaconsfield services

3piece-wheel:
Got a rat in the cab one night & wondered how the hell it got in until i started off next morning and realized half the rubber gearstick boot had been chewed away leaving a gaping hole.

Yeah I make sure to never leave windows open and double check the top flap window thing on the roof when on break - especially when I’ve spotted a bunch of buggers scurrying off into a drain shaft/pipe as I pull into the layby in fact any time I leave my truck :slight_smile:

robroy:
Hate the [zb] things,.I’ll face up to anybody and anything except a rat.
Snakes spiders, not a problem but rats,.can’t stand them.

I’m the same as you, buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peirre:
They say that you are never more than 6ft from a rat, you just don’t normally see them

I’m only worried by the rats that are 6ft vertical… The ones that offer you a christmas cracker ring for some of your diesel, because they’ve only got euros in their pocket, which you won’t be interested in taking… Usually parked up on the most woody corner of the service area truck park (as described above…) with their APNR unreadable plates, incapable-of-passing-MOT G-Reg van, side door concealing oil drum and stirrup pump set-up, and of course no security ever bothering them, because brudders are a recognized nation/religion/ethnicity these days… :unamused:

GOG47:

Punchy Dan:
We used to find them in the dustbin of hen food and would put the cat in and hold the lid on like 2 man enter one man leave on mad max :sunglasses: other times we would trap them then put the gun in and shoot it .

You need one of these for your rats, Lakeland terrier, great entertainment watching her work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep my Jack Russell Louie is a prolific ratter.

This is him in ‘Ratting mode’ :smiley:…like a coiled spring.

Don’t mess with The Devil Dog. :laughing:

arent jack russells basically been breed to go down rabbit/fox holes?

adam277:
arent jack russells basically been breed to go down rabbit/fox holes?

yes
My Jack Russell who recently died once slip her lead and bolted down a rabbit warren. It took 3 hours before she came out again with blood and fur around her mush. I reckon she must have had a good time!

Pythons get rid of rats and mice quick smart. They might not enjoy your cold weather though.

Good sport for dogs, more fun than poisoning them…

WP_20180218_024.jpg

blue estate:
I read the title and thought it was about the curtain slashers that operate there :laughing:

Same here. Those ■■■■■■■■ had a go at one of mine just before Christmas. So much for parking in a ‘safe’ place overnight…

download.jpeg.jpg

Not afraid of any native species,but you won’t find me on the same continent as crocodiles.
I don’t go in the sea,either.

peirre:
They say that you are never more than 6ft from a rat, you just don’t normally see them

Not until the “follow me” beacon flashes on their car.

building where i worked had rats and the govner got his land rover and ran it up with hose on the exhaust into a hole in the door

Rats:Horrible animals that spread Leptospirosis or Weils disease wherever they urinate hence why I never understand wild swimmers who have a dip in rivers as rats love river banks where left over bread is for the ducks and most likely running every kitchen in every motorway service area.

Bread is the McDonalds of the duck world, exceptionally unhealthy.

James Richards:
Rats:Horrible animals that spread Leptospirosis or Weils disease wherever they urinate hence why I never understand wild swimmers who have a dip in rivers as rats love river banks where left over bread is for the ducks and most likely running every kitchen in every motorway service area.

Hey up Tobes, been a while. How you doing mate?

Wiel’s disease will knackered out the kidneys.

I threw something in the bin there and it went mental!

Assumed rat was inside… must of been the size of a badger the way the bin shook about !

Savage