Ratchet strap winding handle

SWEDISH BLUE:
I am paid by the hour, so why would I want to roll 13 straps quickly?

Same. I got 13 to roll up tomorrow when I’ve tipped my aluminum. I find it oddly therapeutic.

I have one of these magnetic winders, much easier than hand winding.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Because I sometimes use different width straps I have one of these youtube.com/watch?v=WjTRnhpjT3M

Absolutely brilliant.

Probably opening myself up for flak from the know-it-alls; but my biggest bugbear with straps is people rolling them up with the hook on the inside.

The moose:
[quote=“UKtramp”

A ratchet strap harpoon gun… now your onto something! That I’d pay money for. I can’t begin to contemplate how many times I’ve sworn at failing to thrown a strap clear of the load. Im just a self confessed lazy bugger avoiding climbing onto the trailer…

Mainly always 30 1t bulk agg bags on a tilt so it all wedges in there nicely so rarely have to strap anything…but…on the odd occasion throwing a strap over with a 2.5kg cast iron dumbell weight attached always does the trick, just make sure no ones on the other side…

I got the magnetic one which as said aint too great.
I took the magnet off and bolted it to the catwalk right beside my strap cupboard.
Wouldn’t be without it now.

I don’t get the guy who would be embarrassed to use it :neutral_face: , and as for being paid by the hour, so am I, but
I take the same time as I would using it manually,… including the time saved having a coffee and a biscuit instead of getting wet or whatever. :bulb:

I agree with one of the comments that I find it quite therapeutic rolling my straps up…saying that I don’t use them that often…[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk