Ran over someones pet!

Something went under my cars wheels on the drive into work this week and ive wiped out a pidgeon.

Not bothered. If I ran over a pet I’d feel bad, probably wouldn’t stop for a cat though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I had a run in with a grouse and its partner on my class 2 test, smacked right into the truck (I was doing about 50). In my car I would have tried dodging it but I couldn’t care less in the truck.

ran over a family of ducks on friday. missed the mum, flattend half the ducklings though.

qwakers:
ran over a family of ducks on friday. missed the mum, flattend half the ducklings though.

I think you are qwakers :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing:

the irony didn’t escape me. :laughing:

Driving in my leased Merc…

Pigeon comes flying towards me with its legs open…tried to avoid it and smack takes my nearside mirror casing off incorporated with fancy led indicator lights

Driving up the A47 and some dumb pheasant or peasant decides to make a dart…I should have gone for the bugger but being a nice guy moved towards the outside lane and the ■■■■■■ follows me and whacks me…I did not bother stopping but when I got to London notice the lens on the headlight was smashed…Sealed unit says Mercedes only short of £1000…thanks China for a copy of the lens (£150) and a some palava to replace it…sorry to whoever has bought the car as the headlight aim is now a bit wonky.