Question for the mods

Mike-C:

Evil8Beezle:

robroy:
You are a newbie? :open_mouth: I’m going to have to reconsider my position with you now, you do realise that don’t you. :wink:

I know, I lead you on and i’m only a lowly Class C… :unamused:

I can’t blame you for feeling betrayed and disgusted with me! :blush:

P.S. I didn’t give a rats arse what that V4OLLY bellend called me, but I did annoy me the way he seemed to be allowed to destroy that forum for a week or so. :smiling_imp:

Threads usually end up disrupted and may go into chaos, when someone like you just did there calls someone a “bellend”. It all generally goes down hill after that. Reason ? It generally ellicits a response/reply. But then i’ve come to expect that from class two drivers. Artic drivers never seem to do it.

LOL, I take your point! :smiley:

Mike-C:

robroy:
Right I don’t wish to fall out with the mods as it is a no win situation, and I know I will eventually get the ‘Well if you don,t like it …etc etc…off to another site’’ routine.

But has anybody else noticed that there appears to be an influx of complete knobs on here lately? Ok, an influx is maybe a slight exaggeration :smiley: , but I could name ( but I won’t as I think we all know anyway) at least 3. You know the ones the borderline trolls, who only post to generate aggravation Every post has a insult or a belligerent remark or blatant name calling for the sake of it. In one case the superstar on Bully’s ‘Your Mrs’ thread that was warned by a mod so then apologised,… but 2 mins later went on to do the same thing for ffs. , and had a pop at me for reacting (water of a ducks back btw :unamused: )
I am guilty on here for banging on about how in many cases standards of drivers have dropped from professionals to bellends slowly over the years but my argument seems to be qualified by some of the cases on here lately ( assuming they ARE real drivers and not [zb] schoolboys). A lot of the old characters have gone is that just coincidence, I can recall about 3 saying along the lines of ''This is crap I’m done with it ‘’
So why are the Mods letting it go??
This is a good site, I and most of us enjoy it, and you get some good conversations, info, laughs and in my case the odd (good natured) ruck :smiley: . If so the ruck is instantly forgot about and we move on. But the knob heads amongst us are just a [zb] pain in the arse…
Is it just me ( :blush: :smiley: ) or does anybody else agree?

You’re struggling with getting older arn’t you ? :smiley: Forum dynamics change. Younger newer drivers may want to talk about things that are old hat to older experienced drivers, who have probably chatted to death about it here before, so they take a back seat.
Most of us have acted like knobs on here at one time or another !!! :smiley: You have, i have. It suprises you that someone else has or will ?
Click right back to the begining posts in this forum and read though, and you’ll see similar to your post…same old same old, not like it was in my day… :laughing:

:laughing: Yeh got to admit to the mid life crisis kicking in…and not going away :laughing:
I think you have missed my point though.
Ain’t got a problem with newbies learning by asking the same old same old, we all have had to learn, and that’s one of the reasons for this forum.
I was referring more to the handful of pricks that have nothing really relevant to say, but instead answer other’s posts only by blatant personal attacks and name callling. Just check out some of the recent threads, I can not recall which but am sure somebody can and will.

Don’t get me wrong Mike I CAN take it, I’m a big lad and I just write these guys off as, I said before…pricks, and I know it’s only a forum and not real life as well.
I was just wondering why you guys as mods appear to ignore it, but instead go on to threaten to lock a thread which is being deliberately sabotaged by just one or two, (and the same ones every time) resulting in only spoiling it for the rest that do stick to the rules.

I rest my case as they say in American court films. :smiley:
Denis has just locked the ‘‘Pics of your Mrs thread’’ on Bully’s, instead of just bombing off the ONE prize prick that was intent on spoiling it for the rest of us,…and succeeded :smiling_imp: :unamused:

robroy:
Denis has just locked the ‘‘Pics of your Mrs thread’’ on Bully’s, instead of just bombing off the ONE prize prick that was intent on spoiling it for the rest of us,…and succeeded :smiling_imp: :unamused:

And the annoying part of that, is that I’ve never seen that thread! :smiling_imp:

robroy:
He’s a bit like an eccentric bitter old Uncle that sits in a corner ■■■■■■■, grumping, and generally getting on your nerves.

Love it.

Evil8Beezle:

robroy:

And the annoying part of that, is that I’ve never seen that thread! :smiling_imp:

In a nutshell, 12 pages everybody having a laugh, one prick breaks the rules (nobody else did) despite being warned, twice,…thread locked.

Mike-C:
Forum dynamics change. Younger newer drivers may want to talk about things that are old hat to older experienced drivers, who have probably chatted to death about it here before, so they take a back seat.
Most of us have acted like knobs on here at one time or another !!! :smiley: You have, i have. It suprises you that someone else has or will ?
Click right back to the begining posts in this forum and read though, and you’ll see similar to your post…same old same old, not like it was in my day… :laughing:

I hear what you’re saying and having been on here for a hell of a long time (in internet terms) I know that certain subjects crop up regularly. But there seems to be an increasing tendency to shot people down who ask questions and even express the fact they like their job. And a decrease in advice or sensible replies or witty replies, some of the old posters that used to write interesting or funny stuff seem to have gone, maybe for various reasons work/life balance or just they’ve got a life, :laughing: or maybe they just had enough.

:laughing:

robroy:

Like I said in Bully’s , there are other places on the Internet for that thread!

And if you think I’m trawling through 12 pages of crap to edit out the worst posts then you need to think again :wink:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Denis F:
:lol:

robroy:

Like I said in Bully’s , there are other places on the Internet for that thread!

And if you think I’m trawling through 12 pages of crap to edit out the worst posts then you need to think again :wink:

Best start another one up then. Pics of your… Pets thread :wink: :laughing:

Denis F:

robroy:

Could you not just lock out & remove the posts of the Idiot who broke the rules ? - or is that too simplistic ■■ - am I being stupid ?

So a perfectly good thread that ran for,what was it12 pages, gets removed and locked and the ONE idiot that hijacked it is STILL allowed to roam free? Thats like someone starting a fight in a pub and the authorities closing the pub yet letting the aggressor stay.
I asked in another thread but didnt get an answer. Why are the likes of dozy (whos comedy gold,esp when laughing at himself!),harry monk,bigvern1 etc all on pre-mod and they post sense yet the likes of supercal,v4olly etc are allowed to still post freely despite numorous warnings? Its almost like the mods are scared to use the pre-mod facility (although I doubt thats the case) but I cant see how these two trolls were allowed to ruin half a dozen perfectly good threads?
Ive ruined a couple myself by being an argumentative,provocative clown but I was more arguing my point and certainly not on their level which in v4ollys case seemed to be to post the most agresive insults and threats possible (remove my head with cheese wire. Really?). Surely they went WAY beyond what is acceptable and it should have been nipped in the bud long before it was neccessery to remove and lock the threads? How long does it take to see that someone has posted with the sole purpose of trouble making? Everyone else saw it,why not the mods?
Im very,VERY anti censorship and I believe strongly in freedom of speech but come on,there still has to be limits. And those two went WAAAAAY beyond them

I’m on pre-mod because I should be. :wink:

Soooo what sat nav do I need? [WINKING FACE]

I’ve never heard such b/s from a bunch of self rightious self opinionated hipocritical bigots in all my life. It’s a ■■■■■■ truckers forum not the G8 summit ffs. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. All of u and myself too. Only difference is I don’t enforce my thought onto any one else. And as 4 my last post last night the pics were no worse than anyone else’s. Including the dodgy Barnet sisters! All said tho, I enjoy the banter. It’s healthy. I’m not here to cause trouble like them troll thingys. I live my life with a smile. Try it sometime.

supercal1966:
I’ve never heard such b/s from a bunch of self rightious self opinionated hipocritical bigots in all my life. It’s a [zb] truckers forum not the G8 summit ffs. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. All of u and myself too. Only difference is I don’t enforce my thought onto any one else. And as 4 my last post last night the pics were no worse than anyone else’s. Including the dodgy Barnet sisters! All said tho, I enjoy the banter. It’s healthy. I’m not here to cause trouble like them troll thingys. I live my life with a smile. Try it sometime.

Well if you don!t like it mate you know what to do. Nobody is exactly gonna miss you. You and your mate are about as welcome on here as a ■■■■ in a lift …and you both keep lingering on here in the same way.

Denis F:

robroy:

Yeh fair comment Denis, I reckon I could not be arsed either.
But in fairness it wasn’t ■■■■■■ ed up until the last page when matey came on.
I know it’s only a thread it aint real life and if I’m honest even though I started this, in reality I couldn’t really give a ■■■■, there are more important things to think about,.
But is thiis how it’s to be on here now, endure the knobs, turn a blind eye to the rules (you make them not us) and ■■■■ the rest of us off.?

U miss understand me my friend. I DO like it. Like I said we all have our opinions. It doesn’t matter to me what u think. I just like a bit of a debate. If u look at the thread I admitted I over stepped the mark. I didn’t do it again. I may have pushed a couple of boundaries but didn’t go thro them. Some liked my posts some didn’t. The mods took the side of the emotionally scared and dropped the thread. No biggy. I’m sure they’ve got plenty of wrist action material in that top locker. I’ve apologised b4 and I’ll do it again. Sorry. But as we say in church, he who is without sin… [emoji72] [emoji72] [emoji72] [emoji48] [emoji48] [emoji48]

Denis F:

But the thread was fine. Cant remember when it started but it was allowed to run for a right good few months so there was obviously no problem with it as there was no mod intervention needed till you-know-who showed his face .It was pretty obvious to all and sundry that he was gonna continue putting pics on that he knew fine well he shouldnt. Why was he not given a proper warning sooner and then dealt with much quicker? Why remove an entire thread when it only started getting abused on page 11 by one idiot? Even now hes STILL continuing to act like some sort of smart ■■■ and I can tell he’s going to continue to be a problem on this site for quite some time by hijacking threads. He’s one of those that cant help himself

Not feeling the love here friend lol [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] I have feelings too ya no. What’s it like up there anyway…on ya high horse ■■? Your turn [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]