Q.Anon

switchlogic:
Well I for one welcome our new Chinese Overlords

Me too !
Seems well all eat better when they take over. Our food is turning to tasteless gristle, but they can supply us with toast. I think thats what he meant?

switchlogic:

Ironically I think you’re serious.

Winseer:
It must surely be “Beware the ides of Inauguration” for Trump now…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qfzqBr1qh0

How do they possibly evict him from the Whitehouse if he has the military at his back, but not half his own Republican Party?

They , the Republicans - will be the one to remove Trump, and destroy themselves into the bargain, leaving an uncontested perma-woke liberal Democrat Party pretending to pander to the Left in power as CCP Puppet of their greatest new aquisition, just before they annex Taiwan, likely by the end of January 2021…

There’s an interesting vid you may have seen on Patreon, concerning Newscom’s massive arms purchase from his CCP-brethren, currently,stashed beneath the Government complex ln LA, supposedly part of a Covid-mask shopping spree from China, that ,apparently, sent Ak47’s by mistake, :unamused: millions of them-plus ammo and grenades.

Were it not for the fact that Newson sold the main, LA container-port to CCP some time ago, facilitating a fairly useful. military ingress opportunity, l would start getting a little suspicious about now. Question is, are those flattops anchored off both US coasts, waiting to launch the f18’s in defence of ,or in support of a putative Bolshevik assault should DT get his keys back to the White House? CCP must get the retaliation in first if it all goes a bit kinetic :open_mouth: a few container- housed ,missile-platforms would possibly be in position by now, and ideally placed to take down power-grids and such, or is it all an elaborate charade; straight from the pages of the ‘Protocols’ manual…guess we’ll be finding out soon enough :confused:

Carryfast:

Winseer:
If Trump fails to get his own way in court, the both Democracy and the Repulicans in the USA are DONE, with a new system of “Client Democrat Party” ruling on behalf of the CCP that’ll own all their debt by that point, and get to call the shots once that piper stands there to be paid off at any point in the future…

Biden might think he can succeed in uniting America where Trump failed, but he has already alienated those many left wingers who backed him against Trump, only to find out that he’s just another Liberal with no intention of implementing the far-left policies suggested by the DNC. We’ll get some watered-down Green stuff (not against the CCP though, who are exempt…) with Biden already promising to take America back into the Paris accord that could have been buried

Trump has already lost if he thinks that the courts are the correct way to deal with a matter of national security v a Communist coup.

It’s clear that the real agenda behind the continuous propaganda barrage regarding climate change and ‘obesity’ is that we must consume less of everything to feed and fuel China’s population crisis.

To the point where the Farage and Bozo show is an irrelevance either Trump wins out against Biden or the free world as we knew it is toast.

You only need to see the quality and erratic supply of the zb which the food supply industry has filled the shelves with when they aren’t empty, this and recent Christmas times to know that we’ve got a food problem.

Ham and beef which is tough enough to use for the soles of shoes and/or elasticity sufficient to choke anyone the fat being replaced with gristle.Everything seems to have the taste and texture of having been in frozen cold storage but sold at a fresh food price and the farming industry turning out over lean rubbish and telling us it’s good for us.
I also noticed the same applying to previously air freighted Canadian lobsters which are now clearly frozen and marked as such do not refreeze so not worth buying.
As though everything is going into deep cold storage to meet the logistics required to feed China first and they only want the best leaving us with the zb.
My guess is that the turkey will be no better again as has been the case in the past few years.It takes fat and plenty of it to cook properly.Not water laden carcasses which boil not roast down to a dry tough load of gristle.

There’s a good argument for non-consumption of red-meat across the board l suspect.Unless you’re consuming a product that’s traceably poked it’s head above the hedgerows and enjoyed something resembling a decent life-span,(grass-fed rather than battery-corporate) -raised abominations, injected with antibiotics and growth ‘enhancement’ nasties which find their way into our own biological systems, effectively nuking human gut-flora in the process. I’ve long given up on poultry, no wish to participate in supporting such a ,downright barbaric industry with animals that provide a fairly,all-encompassing contribution to our diets across the spectrum with their eggs.

Strictly fish for me these days, especially King-Prawn’s, although even these fine creatures are generally antibiotic riddled and are damaging to the marine ecologies of their Vietnam-farmed origins. Deep-sea Atlantic prawns tend to be hard to find and therefore pricey but l reckon we could have a vigorous and ecologically effective cottage-industry in this country,especially for warm-water farmed prawns. Doesn’t seem like too many are pursuing this possible route. King-Prawn-Alfredo, frickin awesome.

Ihttps://youtu.be/5vy9HeL8mOc

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Ironically I think you’re serious.

Who wouldn’t be. Chinese leader and semi god Popity Ping is my idol. All hail Sublime Leader Ping

All Qanon did in the end, was dared to speak the truth, back it up with hard evidence, and tried to present it via the legal channels to get that evidence actioned.

That evidence, of course got ignored, lost, and now to type, the mainstream media have backed up the powers to say that “Qanon is nothing but a terrorist outfit, to be shot on sight”.

Great.

If you have not got Covid yet, - stay at home folks.

If you are living in America - don’t go out unless you are armed, as is your constitutional right.

If you let the other side win - then win they will.

Since Impeachment of Trump won’t stop him from running in 2024, the obvious next conspiracy for the Anti-Qanon crowd to carry out is:

Bring about Trump’s physical end, along with as many members of his family as possible, but make it look like an accident OR a disgruntled right wing activist who refuses to be taken alive after he’s exposed, and commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head - twice…

I hope for the entire Trump family’s sake - they routinely travel on seperate aircraft, as I wouldn’t put it past these vile conspirators to shoot down a packed public airliner to take out just TWO Trumps,
but hopefully do not still dare - for just Trump on his own…

…Maybe Obama will arrange for a “broken arrow” to be handed over to some ISIS Islamics to achieve that end?

Oh thank God. THANK GOD! You’re back. I was so worried the government had picked you up and extraordinarily renditioned you to a CIA black site for your brave Trucknet activity

#Brave #Hero #WinseerForPM

We face a rather boring 42 months ahead, whilst disgruntled people like me go underground, rather than discuss openly their plans for their personal futures.
If no one listens when one talks or one gets into trouble when one gives honest answers?

…Not much point talking at all, at least about things that others find boring, or at least “don’t believe”.
Doesn’t matter a jot if it happens to be true or not, monetizable or not.

I let off steam these days by bashing around outwards from Mawson’s Dock and beyond these days, and this venue has indeed provided a decent heat sink over the last few weeks…

Starter for Ten - for Readers that are interested…

Where’s my next drop, if I’m starting out at the highlighted place? :sunglasses: :grimacing:

Today’s top tip?

Stay out of the direct sunlight for a few weeks more yet.
You’re 16 times more likely to die of Cancer than Covid this coming year. Manage your risk of Cancer then, rather than worry about Covid. It’s a simple odds play.

switchlogic:
Oh thank God. THANK GOD! You’re back. I was so worried the government had picked you up and extraordinarily renditioned you to a CIA black site for your brave Trucknet activity

Winseer has more right to call himself the PM than Ho Chi Jo Bideng has to call himself POTUS.
Hail PM Winseer and ( legitimate ) President Trump.

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Winseer has more right to call himself the PM than Ho Chi Jo Bideng has to call himself POTUS.

Oh boy. We are back to crazy posts again.

Note the moon is almost full. It’s at 98.1%. Coincidence?.. I don’t know.

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Do you all get a round Robin every week telling you what to say? How do I get on the mailing list? You lads are sort who think they are brave free thinkers and hilariously call likes of me ‘sheep’ or ‘brainwashed’ yet you all come out with the same nonsense time after time after time after time after time, quite literally literally sometimes word for word as now being exposed on twitter. Waiting on a rant about China and EUSSR

Dipster:

Yep anyone who disagrees or refuses to recognise the authority of the Great Leader is crazy and needs re education.Nothing new in that MO at least since 1917.

Winseer:
I was a physical scientist before I became a trucker:

:open_mouth: Christ, that explains a lot. :bulb:

Carryfast:

Dipster:

Yep anyone who disagrees or refuses to recognise the authority of the Great Leader is crazy and needs re education.Nothing new in that MO at least since 1917.

Who is this great leader you allude to?

A glass of water is set before you on a table that you are sitting at.

"What’s that?" you ask.

“Water” comes the reply.

“Can you prove it?”

If you can climb into it, and get wet - you’ve proved it for youself, and don’t need to ask that question.

I can’t do that, and you know it.

So by refusing logic and common sense, you’ve asked a question that makes you look like an idiot, and leaves me as sole arbiter of truth - in this room at least.

Nothing is real, insanity is the only truth.

Winseer:
A glass of water is set before you on a table that you are sitting at.

"What’s that?" you ask.

“Water” comes the reply.

“Can you prove it?”

If you can climb into it, and get wet - you’ve proved it for youself, and don’t need to ask that question.

I can’t do that, and you know it.

So by refusing logic and common sense, you’ve asked a question that makes you look like an idiot, and leaves me as sole arbiter of truth - in this room at least.

Nothing is real, insanity is the only truth.

The glass of water analogy only sets the alarm bells ringing if anyone says you must/will drink it. :bulb: :wink:

At which point I’m not interested in asking what’s in it nor caring about whatever they tell me is in it.All trust in their narrative and anything they do has gone at that point.

Which leaves the question of reverse psychology.In which case they don’t put the glass of ‘water’ in front of me and/or say that I must drink it even if they do.
Because they already know that I won’t trust them if they put any suggestion of compulsion into the mix and vice versa why would I bother asking what’s in it if they didn’t.Surely I’d then just take their claim, that it’s water put on the table, for granted. :bulb:

Which leaves the next question exactly what type of an agenda would be thinking along the lines of using that double cross to persuade the mark to drink the Mickey Finn or enter ‘the showers’. :bulb: