Put thee feet up......

PaulNowak:
One of our 2 trainers starts on at me when I go I sign my monthly overspeed retraining letter. The other one just scrubs my name off the list and tells me to consider myself bollocked. Apparently I should spend more time looking at my speedo, and less at breasts.

Our old trainer was bob on. Been doing the job for years. “Don’t smoke within 5 miles of the yard, someone will always spot you” he also taught me how to reverse.

Sent using smoke and mirrors.

If the breasts are part of a pedestrian, they are considered ‘traffic’, and need to be observed.

Paul Nowak:

the nodding donkey:
Apparently I should spend more time looking at my speedo, and less at breasts.

If the breasts are part of a pedestrian, they are considered ‘traffic’, and need to be observed.

+1

Breasts, cameltoes and peachy little arses are all parts of vulnerable road users and therefore require your full attention. Forget the speedo.

Contraflow:

Paul Nowak:

the nodding donkey:

+1

Breasts, cameltoes and peachy little arses are all parts of vulnerable road users and therefore require your full attention. Forget the speedo.

You should only overtake a bicyclists if you can do so safely by giving her plenty of room. If in doubt, hang back .

the nodding donkey:

Contraflow:

Paul Nowak:

the nodding donkey:

+1

You should only overtake a bicyclists if you can do so safely by giving her plenty of room. If in doubt, hang back .

Absolutely. Better safe than sorry. Took me over 25 minutes to safely pass this one last week.

It’s the ones that go he’ll for leather cutting every man and his uncle up in the process that I’d have my eye on personally :slight_smile:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome to TruckNet, eastyorkslass. A couple of tips for you. One; watch out for Dave. Two; it’s customary on here for new female members to post a pic of themselves looking like they’re about to go for a swim. No pressure of course, but it is frowned upon by our more traditional members if you don’t. Enjoy your stay.

Just the answers you would expect from Narcissistic knuckle draggers …

I wear gloves so they don’t hurt too much.

Contraflow:
Welcome to TruckNet, eastyorkslass. A couple of tips for you. One; watch out for Dave. Two; it’s customary on here for new female members to post a pic of themselves looking like they’re about to go for a swim. No pressure of course, but it is frowned upon by our more traditional members if you don’t. Enjoy your stay.

Never noticed this post until today as I just did in and out of this site when I need info or when I have free time, which isn’t often.

Yes I’ve heard it all before Contraflow been around truckers that long that I’ve joined em. Too old for the piccies now :wink: :wink:

eastyorkslass:

Contraflow:

Never noticed this post until today as I just did in and out of this site when I need info or when I have free time, which isn’t often.

Yes I’ve heard it all before Contraflow been around truckers that long that I’ve joined em. Too old for the piccies now :wink: :wink:

Not a bit of free time in over two years :open_mouth: Gotta love paper tachos.

Conor:

the nodding donkey:
Christ… if they could have seen us 20+ years ago. … rolling a ■■■. Drinking coffee. Talking on the cb. Feet on dash. Eating a sandwich. Changing the station on an analog radio…

Using the fast idle pull out knob as cruise control on a Scanny… :wink:

Blimey I’d forgot all about doing that

kr79:

Conor:

the nodding donkey:
Christ… if they could have seen us 20+ years ago. … rolling a ■■■. Drinking coffee. Talking on the cb. Feet on dash. Eating a sandwich. Changing the station on an analog radio…

Using the fast idle pull out knob as cruise control on a Scanny… :wink:

Blimey I’d forgot all about doing that

Good crack if you pulled the other one at 65 :laughing:

I once pulled tge stop on a landfill site with a tipping trailer at full height as it started leaning and I was sure it was going over.
Thankfully the load moved and held it then a mad panic to start and pull away

kr79:
I once pulled tge stop on a landfill site with a tipping trailer at full height as it started leaning and I was sure it was going over.
Thankfully the load moved and held it then a mad panic to start and pull away

As long as matey had the bucket of the EX300 holding you upright eh? I always hated Brogborough :frowning:

the nodding donkey:
Christ… if they could have seen us 20+ years ago. … rolling a ■■■. Drinking coffee. Talking on the cb. Feet on dash. Eating a sandwich…

Remember getting an upgrade from an F10 to an F12 and it had the center console on top of the engine hump between two seats - pure luxury - a great big box to keep paperwork in and cup / mug holders moulded in to it . First job was to add velcro strips to it and the bottom of the 24 v travel kettle. Fill it up and get the coffee in the cup before setting off and all you had to do was pour the boiling water into the cup and add the milk when on the cruise control down the M6. Luxury lads - yous don’t know you are born these days .

the nodding donkey:
Finding your way around with a map on the steering wheel…

You [zb] don’t know you’re born.

Not even as long as 20 years ago…

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk