pulleyn

stevejones:
tks seth worked 4 brian 13 yrs ago rang him they said get adr they set me on no probs but got block booking cpc soon as i get back .how things av changed used 2 be how much exp u had .i hear pulleyn r going europe and beyond so giv em ring 2 morro from over here if no good i have to pay for adr tks m8

Why don,t you do a ADR course ,then your dcpc will be all done in one then.

ye would of if id known but already booked 35hrs cpc for 3 days after getting back from canada ,might go back ireland side if nothing doing in england tks

seth 70:

toby1234abc:
Yeardley is mostly left hand drive trucks with high volume groupage trailers to Italy,Spain and France.
All good kit and new.
Peter Green at Evercreech in Somerset does fridge work to Europe.
Gerry Jones at Wales.
TD Williams in Bridgend Wales.
Ralph Davies in Cheltenham does a little bit of European work.
Sealane near Dover but must live nearby.
Heritage fridges at Dover.

yeardleys are into concert work in a big way now toby,have a look at kevin hoppers twitter page,getting a lot of new work and motors.

Their own work Seth, or subbing?

chilistrucker:

seth 70:

toby1234abc:
Yeardley is mostly left hand drive trucks with high volume groupage trailers to Italy,Spain and France.
All good kit and new.
Peter Green at Evercreech in Somerset does fridge work to Europe.
Gerry Jones at Wales.
TD Williams in Bridgend Wales.
Ralph Davies in Cheltenham does a little bit of European work.
Sealane near Dover but must live nearby.
Heritage fridges at Dover.

yeardleys are into concert work in a big way now toby,have a look at kevin hoppers twitter page,getting a lot of new work and motors.

Their own work Seth, or subbing?

No idea pal,its what ive seen on kevin hoppers twitter page if you google it you will see the photos of the new kit they have got for concert work,their yard is not far from me so i see quite a few knocking about ,hes got some mega dry box vans with a little fridge on the front,it looks like the ones for orchestras,have a nosey and see what i mean chillistrucker :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Ta mate :wink: