Professional?

Well this makes a pleasant change from the usual does anyone work at … and the mandatory daily which sat nav thread. Well done minger.

Lol.

Irish driving helmet’s wearing Irish diving helmet’s.

Wasn’t there a thread on here not so long ago about not getting involved in yard politics? Unless you’re management, why worry about it? If you are management, get it sorted. Simples.

If I was to get a pm on this :neutral_face: , I’d be thinking Christ it really does bother him :open_mouth: …(…btw , Yeh I CAN read.)

As for me I could not give a flying ■■■■ tbh…, if their bosses are happy for them to sit for hours getting tipped why tf should I or anybody else even care.
I would imagine the waiting time is factored into the price anyway.

Too much going on in my life to concern myself, or even give it a second thought what other drivers ‘get away with’ in their jobs.

However if anybody knows where I can get a job kipping for 8 hours let me know :smiley: …, as for being a ‘professional’ while doing it as long as I tick the boxes of
Working full time for co.as a job…or ‘profession’
Getting paid for it.
That sounds ‘professional’ enough to me. :bulb:

No I’m not management, I am a trucker. However, seems to me by responses to a sensible thread from fellow truckers that I am so wide of the mark. If I was working in the office and slept for 8 hours tossing it off, would that be ok? I was brought up with the notion that we all do our bit so everyone’s life goes a little smoother, but hey,who the f**k am I to question anybody

Minger:
No I’m not management, I am a trucker. However, seems to me by responses to a sensible thread from fellow truckers that I am so wide of the mark. If I was working in the office and slept for 8 hours tossing it off, would that be ok? I was brought up with the notion that we all do our bit so everyone’s life goes a little smoother, but hey,who the f**k am I to question anybody

Yes, but was he asleep when he could have been driving, or was he asleep because he was being loaded/unloaded?

You’ve been asked this over and over again, and for some reason you’ve repeatedly ignored the question. Unless you are prepared to say, then nobody can answer your point in any meaningful way.

Minger:
Hang on,paid to sleep? Errr no,paid to be a trucker I think.
What’s it to me? Well I have to pick up THEIR slack workmanship so it does have something to do with me
And no, I am not a grass so stick your comment right up there

How can you pick up thier slack workmanship? You can only do so many hours a day and that’s your work, if you are being pushed to do more than that then the problem is with you and your boss, nothing to do with those drivers.

Minger:
How much more description do I need to provide? Guys are sleeping for 8 hours and not working, trucks are tracked and monitored,

So the Boss knows where they are and that his trucks aren’t moving but doesn’t have a problem?

Minger:
do I need to find my crayons?

obviously you feel superior to us, but you’re the one chasing around while your colleagues are running steady, so whose the mug?
Alternatively if it bugs you that much, find a job working with other similarly motivated drivers. I’m sure there are plenty of companies who want a good who gets on with the job.

So you don’t get on with the job of trucking? Absolute [zb] wit,and that’s a disservice to the community of [zb] wits

Minger:
So you don’t get on with the job of trucking? Absolute [zb] wit,and that’s a disservice to the community of [zb] wits

Again, how can they get on with trucking if they are being loaded or unloaded??

:unamused:

Or are you just going to sit there and call everyone a ■■■■■ because you cant explain yourself or your woes adequately in English??

Minger:

I have a very simple philosophy, I do what I’m told to do (within obvious reasons of course) and don’t give a blue pigs nostril what other drivers do or don’t do. Strangely enough, I’m a lot happier than the drivers who are constantly getting involved in other people business and feel permanently wronged.

You on the ■■■■ again minger?

Nope

Top man

Is that the new thing? Sarcasm?

No…aggression is

Shall I give you another 3 days to think of a correct response?

Minger:
Is that the new thing? Sarcasm?

Look, I don’t agree with you, end of. If you want to continue sending me insulting pm’s, fine. But just be aware I won’t be reading them.

End.

eagerbeaver:
Lol.

Irish driving helmet’s wearing Irish diving helmet’s.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
alternatively,it could be a hat for going to a job interview if theres a vacancy going for a fly??

commonrail2:
You on the ■■■■ again minger?

Nah, it’s withdrawal symptoms.

Minger:

Maybe it will help if I write it in big letters.

WAS HE BEING LOADED OR UNLOADED WHEN HE WAS ASLEEP?