Post of the week

Immigrant thought it was a good idea to mock a driver who died.

It didn’t go too well for him after that… If I remember correctly, it was a chap who was transporting Ford car engines in a class 1 :frowning:

eagerbeaver:
Immigrant thought it was a good idea to mock a driver who died.

It didn’t go too well for him after that… If I remember correctly, it was a chap who was transporting Ford car engines in a class 1 :frowning:

He died in a roll over crash just east of reading services

Immigrant and Toby are one and the same, Toby ■■■■■■ up and posted from the wrong account a while back now

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

scottie0011:
Immigrant and Toby are one and the same, Toby [zb] up and posted from the wrong account a while back now

I thought Toby and dozy were 1 in the same? So is immigrant, dozy ?

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

lizard:

scottie0011:
Immigrant and Toby are one and the same, Toby [zb] up and posted from the wrong account a while back now

I thought Toby and dozy were 1 in the same? So is immigrant, dozy ?

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

None of the above in fact a genuine post intended to lift some of the doom that seems to hover around this forum. The obsession with trolling is laughable troll this troll that. Christ you would think there would be a troll charge to post on this forum.

I am not dozy or any other of the 6 dwarfs I’m just a driver with no malice or hurt intended. Just fancied a bit of a grin. Was actually going to ask if anybody had any experience of working at Travis Perkins Tilbury range centre. Was thinking of applying after a 3 year absence of class 1 driving. Any info gratefully received. Go easy I could of asked about Stobarts or going self employed.

Reef:
Not just the Admins, the moderators too, in fact all they need do is click on the little question mark button which appears next to the exclamation mark button in the top right of every post (obviously we can’t see that question mark as were not staff) and it tells them exactly what IP that member is using and even lists the different ones that member has posted from.

So they know all the trolls and multi account holders they just choose not to do anything about it (unless it got way out of hand of course)

This is true and I can confirm that Ullrich Hunt is not sharing an ip address with anyone else, the same cannot be said for all that have responded though!

Now being a moderator here is not about being a ■■■■■■, we’re here to make sure posts are within guidelines and that makes us impartial, no matter my personal views of a member and what they choose to post, as long as it’s within the guidelines, basically not an advert or a personal attack, then it stays, even if reading it does make me want to gouge out my eyes with a rusty spoon.

This is true and I can confirm that Ullrich Hunt is not sharing an ip address with anyone else, the same cannot be said for all that have responded though!

Intetesting!
Is it OK if someone with DID has more than one username though? Or scrizophrenics?
Generally I was under the illusion it was one IP address, one username. Not here obviously.

Ullrich, any relation to Isaac ?

Munchkin:
Ullrich, any relation to Isaac ?

No, but he’s Eric’s brother. :smiley:

Anyone seen his brother Mike?