Portugal Ferry

OwenMoney:
Been announced in the Plymouth newspaper Brittany are not going ahead with a Porto route.

Fair few punters on the Santander boat Thursday eve. Certainly not as many as might be normal, but more than just those with dying, rich, grannies.

Franglais:

OwenMoney:
Been announced in the Plymouth newspaper Brittany are not going ahead with a Porto route.

Fair few punters on the Santander boat Thursday eve. Certainly not as many as might be normal, but more than just those with dying, rich, grannies.

That’s not the same thing as saying that travel restrictions are now lifted for vaccinated UK citizens wanting to travel in Europe.You know like the promise we were given.
Recently got a message from P and O ferries asking about my travel plans and talking about the ‘lifting’ of restrictions.
I replied I intend on starting with a trip to Switzerland as soon as the weather starts looking like Summer.
No surprise no reply.

Carryfast:

Franglais:

OwenMoney:

That’s not the same thing as saying that travel restrictions are now lifted for vaccinated UK citizens wanting to travel in Europe.You know like the promise we were given.
Recently got a message from P and O ferries asking about my travel plans and talking about the ‘lifting’ of restrictions.
I replied I intend on starting with a trip to Switzerland as soon as the weather starts looking like Summer.
No surprise no reply.

What promise? Made by whom?
The UK cant decide other countrys rules on foreign visitors.

Not surprised P&O didn`t reply about your travel plans.
I suspect global warming will need to account for a significant rise in sea levels before they start a Calais/Bern ferry service.

Franglais:

Carryfast:

Franglais:

OwenMoney:

No surprise no reply.

What promise? Made by whom?
The UK cant decide other countrys rules on foreign visitors.

Not surprised P&O didn`t reply about your travel plans.
I suspect global warming will need to account for a significant rise in sea levels before they start a Calais/Bern ferry service.

Strange in that case how most of my previous Channel crossings have involved a run to or through Swiss.You know because we are an Island not Switzerland and we obviously have to cross the bleedin Channel to get there.
I don’t remember reciprocation being an issue regarding the government’s references to vaccine ‘passports’ obviously by definition of the word ‘passport’.
Let me guess you’ll now say there never was any reference to ‘vaccine passports’ and by implication the lifting of foreign travel restrictions after vaccination.
As I said obviously a deliberate lie to create uptake of the experimental Porton Down gene therapy anti dote. :unamused:

Due to current difficulties driving through France (car) I checked on the direct services to Spain.I’ve been married 30 years today but I’d have to sell her into white slavery to pay those prices.Strewth.

Gidders:
Due to current difficulties driving through France (car) I checked on the direct services to Spain.I’ve been married 30 years today but I’d have to sell her into white slavery to pay those prices.Strewth.

But look on the positive side of that. You could afford the Admiral suite and get to sit on the Captain’s knee in the private mess…It’s what Franglais does.

OwenMoney:

Gidders:

But look on the positive side of that. You could afford the Admiral suite and get to sit on the Captain’s knee in the private mess…It’s what Franglais does.

I thought The News Of The World had removed those photos?

Don’t swim in ship’s swimming pool if Michael Barrymore is onboard.