Police and tachos

i just thought i would ask as i was stopped last year by aberdeen night patrol and they retained all my prevoius charts, when i asked for a reciept i was told that they didnt do recipts and that if i was stopped again to tell the officers that they had my charts. when i told my boss he enquierd as to when the charts would be returned to be told that they didnt have any charts relating to the truck or myself.

scotstrucker:
i just thought i would ask as i was stopped last year by aberdeen night patrol and they retained all my prevoius charts, when i asked for a reciept i was told that they didnt do recipts and that if i was stopped again to tell the officers that they had my charts. when i told my boss he enquierd as to when the charts would be returned to be told that they didnt have any charts relating to the truck or myself.

Sounds very strange :open_mouth:

thats what my boss thought aswell wheelnut, he went to a soliceter and they sent letter to grampian police complaining about what happend, the reply he got was the same as he got told, so he asked vosa and they told him that they would look into it. the reply he got from vosa was the police officer that took my tachos that night went on holiday at the end of that shift and didnt book in my stop or tachos.