Plans to use hard-shoulder

Coffeeholic:
Works well in various places around Europe so can’t see why it shouldn’t work here.

X2

I think it works well on the m42 it’s on for running to the next exit so it prevents standing traffic in the live lane has to be a greater danger.

There are junctions on various motorways where the HS could be used as an extended slip road to prevent tailbacks on the main carriageway. This will keep the traffic flowing and also add to safety.

Coffeeholic:

SamIam:
…it really gets my goat when they sit in the middle lane plodding when the inside?(left-hand lane) is empty and the fast lane is ocupied with maniacs with more powerful engines than mine!..

It really gets my goat when people call it the fast lane when actually, unless indicated otherwise, all the lanes have the same speed limit. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

“Life in lane 3” by The Eagles wouldn’t sound quite the same though :wink:

Harry Monk:

Coffeeholic:

SamIam:
…it really gets my goat when they sit in the middle lane plodding when the inside?(left-hand lane) is empty and the fast lane is ocupied with maniacs with more powerful engines than mine!..

It really gets my goat when people call it the fast lane when actually, unless indicated otherwise, all the lanes have the same speed limit. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

“Life in lane 3” by The Eagles wouldn’t sound quite the same though :wink:

mmm let me see… Dar de dar dee de Dar dar de deee dum diddlly dum Dar de dar dee de Dar dar de deee dum diddlly dum "He was a hard headed man, he was brutely handsom, she was terminally thin, she held him up and he held her for ramsom and in the heart of a cold cold city, he had a nasty reputation as a cruel dude said he was useless said he crude, they had one thing in common they were good in bed,she say how fantastic the lights are turning red “Life in the 3rd lane” “Life in the 3rd lane” surely make you lose your mind “Life in the 3rd lane” “Life in the 3rd lane”
Yeah your right Harry it could of been a flop? but doing anything of sorts in the 3rd lane could also be? :wink: