Pictures of your truck.

I got this on sunday

I have to make do with this tiddler :wink:

fez:
Thats me

Hmm…I didn’t think this was the industrial estate, they didn’t even query it when I pressed the buzzer for the electric gate, ruddy tom tom

:laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: :wink:

The Highway Man:
I have to make do with this tiddler :wink:

The search was on for who had swiped the “H8T0 1” number plate….

:laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: :exclamation: :exclamation:

I’ve wiped the number plate, I wouldn’t want to give the H.A. storm troopers any ammunition now would I? :sunglasses:

I particularly like the way you have got the interior mirror positioned across your eyes. Look like zorro!!! :smiley: :smiley:

The Highway Man:
I’ve wiped the number plate, I wouldn’t want to give the H.A. storm troopers any ammunition now would I? :sunglasses:

yeah i realise you had done it on purpose - it was just a little joke. :sunglasses:

Wow did’nt realise HA had storm troopers!!! Are they used to catch ‘han solo’ in his ‘millennium falcon’ :lol: :laughing: :wink: :smiley:

pecjam23:

The Highway Man:

yeah i realise you had done it on purpose - it was just a little joke. :sunglasses:

Wow did’nt realise HA had storm troopers!!! Are they used to catch ‘han solo’ in his ‘millennium falcon’ :lol: :laughing: :wink: :smiley:

Yes we have, it’s their role to try and catch naughty HATO’s using the interweb thingy!!

The Highway Man:

pecjam23:

The Highway Man:

Yes we have, it’s their role to try and catch naughty HATO’s using the interweb thingy!!

well lets hope they are not good detectives - as i have just discovered your numberplate :laughing: :smiley:

highway man would you buy one when they are finished with and go to auction

fuse:
highway man would you buy one when they are finished with and go to auction

From my station, yes as we have a fantastic Toyota main agent and our cars are treated to no expense spared servicing one a month :wink:

pecjam23:
well lets hope they are not good detectives - as i have just discovered your numberplate :laughing: :smiley:

Sorted now I hope!! :wink:

here you go mate, although i dont think you will see me as most of my time is spent driving at night in europe

and one which i like to think is a bit arty with the reflection and all…

as for me, well here i am…

just for JD cos i know he loves this picture!!!

this is mine

Very nice looking motors :smiley:

this is my first decent one
360 Guiness kegs from Dublin to Galway…Mmmmmmm Guiness

This is my current one.Had it since 2004.Still going strong with 640K on he clock.Thats the trailer i usually have behind me

Posted it before but i’ll post it again. This is mine. Til March anyway.

Doubt if you’ll see me as i only work in the dark. See less bloody daylight than Count Dracula me.

tippertastic brand new trailer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Heres mine, you can find me anywhere between Finland Sweden Norway to the north and as far south as Turkey. Hopefully further south next year, and as far East as Moscow and as far west as Portugal. I got a new trailer as well!

Joshh:
Unfortuanly im to young to drive so i will just sit-out a watch and wave if i see you when i go with my uncle haha.

what a strange name for your uncle. Is he native American? :stuck_out_tongue:

OK it is a weak attempt at humour.