Pictures of your truck.

bald bloke:
0. Boring supermarket lorry I’m afraid. :blush:

Look at all that free advertising space on the trailer going to waste.

remy:

Stealth deliveries :laughing:
I reckon the first supermarket over here that can put an advert up that says “we don’t use trucks” would have a queue of punters at the door, willing to pay extra. :unamused:

remy:

bald bloke:
0. Boring supermarket lorry I’m afraid. :blush:

Yeah all our new ones are plain for some reason, they could’ve at least put some sprouts or similar on the side !! :smiley:

My new used volvo

bowers340:
My new used volvo

That looks smart is it manual and how many horses ?

Had new sides on trailer. Not that you’ll be seeing me on the road anytime soon.

Punchy Dan:

bowers340:
My new used volvo

That looks smart is it manual and how many horses ?

Thanks mate, I-Shift 600HP

99A88951-1631-4E15-AD85-A48199FE3A00.jpegwas my buggy before I knocked my self out three wks ago another three wks st earliest back after concussion . Merc engine ,07 rebuild recent 13 spd goes like a taped ape , 300gln tanks

me latest 2019 vnl760 15lt ■■■■■■■ 500bhp good way to spoil a Volvo just about to roll into Vegas

That’s different Andrew ,I saw one of yours this week with a damaged body .

Punchy Dan:
That’s different Andrew ,I saw one of yours this week with a damaged body .

I got it Christmas eve, it originally came in our colours hence the red chassis. My Volvo has gone up to our Lincoln depot, I don’t think its been cleaned since I last did it :unamused: :unamused: I was told in June I was having a Scania as we’ve had 12 of them, I was told in October that it was being painted up in Air Ambulance colours. I’m the only 1 on Agribulk, Fermac have 3 of them. We belong to the same holdings company as Fermac.

Making a pound!

S650 I drive

Viva me crappe

BEA0F09A-B4EF-410B-BD7C-23F2B5901B3F.jpeg

Working in the yard today. Gave me a chance to scrub my truck up a bit I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somewhere in those leaves was a branch :unamused:
Somewhere in the garage is a chainsaw and some secondhand panels with a tin of blue paint :cry:

Oh no I forgot to cover the reg ,phone number and name :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

download/file.php?mode=view&id=305993

My regular set of wheels.