Pictures of your truck.

the maoster:

bald bloke:

the maoster:
Not quite a personalised plate, but close enough for work! :smiley: pulls like a steam train too.

You’ll be easy to spot now :wink:

The first thing I did when I knew they were coming was supply my gaffer with a white with sugar to get a look at the reg list and picked this one. :smiley:

Private reg Maoster, you’ve finally hit the big time, mine was NK54HPA, ‘happy Atki’ keep it shiney side up.

083 by Niall Daniels, on Flickr
067 by Niall Daniels, on Flickr
064 by Niall Daniels, on Flickr
Few pictures of the current wendy house,coming back home from out west.

mizzo:

the maoster:

bald bloke:

the maoster:
Not quite a personalised plate, but close enough for work! :smiley: pulls like a steam train too.

You’ll be easy to spot now :wink:

The first thing I did when I knew they were coming was supply my gaffer with a white with sugar to get a look at the reg list and picked this one. :smiley:

Private reg Maoster, you’ve finally hit the big time, mine was NK54HPA, ‘happy Atki’ keep it shiney side up.

Was that the Strato Les?

biggriffin:
Better than the terberg then.

Another two or three weeks on the road before it’s my turn for Terberg hell for the week again. I’ve trained myself not to look as “my” motor passes me in the yard when I’m shunting, it just puts me in a bad mood.

Moaster, my ‘private reg’ was on this less than impressive machine.

mizzo:
Moaster, my ‘private reg’ was on this less than impressive machine.

Pride of the fleet mate :smiley: :smiley: . My time there was coming to an end tbh by the time the the 54 plates were out,I reckoned that they’d rumbled the fact that I was totally rubbish and ever so slightly out of control! :smiley: :smiley:

Not mine as I haven’t driven for years but got sent this pic of the new Range T High for Beedie Bros. It’ll be on livestock work.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Looks the dogs danglies that :wink:

largebloke1969:
Looks the dogs danglies that :wink:

+1

Basically the same as the previous one but brand new :wink:

Looking good Pat.
Auto or manual?

Hi pat!
Is that supersnigel on the drive? Comon over there?
Can say i ever seen on here in Sweden.

Danne

Wigo91:

Has your lot still got PO59WTN ? one of our old ones

largebloke1969:

Wigo91:

Has your lot still got PO59WTN ? one of our old ones

No mate he’s renewed pretty much the whole fleet. There’s a couple of older ones left but even they’re going soon.

Earned it’s keep and definitely run in now. One week old with 3290km on the clock (it had 140km on Monday. A breath of fresh air after the Actros.

IMG_1074.JPG

whiplash:
Looking good Pat.
Auto or manual?

Ha ha ha, I wish, I have never driven an automatic truck in my life, this still has a Fuller Roadranger crash box :frowning:

Dirty Dan:
Hi pat!
Is that supersnigel on the drive? Comon over there?
Can say i ever seen on here in Sweden.

Danne

They started putting super singles on the tractors about 6 years ago but they only seem to put them on our liquid tanker fleet and leave the dry bulk trucks with double wheels, I don’t know why that is but with the liquids it’s to reduce the weight and get a higher payload, my truck hooked to one of the newer liquid tankers, which also have super singles will carry 52,000 pounds easily.

The wanderer returns :laughing:

Can someone do the magic on that please? :unamused: