Pictures of your truck.

hiabman:

Radar19:
Is that the tall cab version?

Topline? Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new generation Scania big cab series are called highlines now not toplines mate

tango boy:

hiabman:

Radar19:
Is that the tall cab version?

Topline? Yes.

The new generation Scania big cab series are called highlines now not toplines mate

[emoji1303] Noted.

I’m officially a Fanny in a Scanny now - I’ve been assigned this unit! So much torque, so much power… and something unfamiliar sticking out the floor!

WST Steel Bishopsgate.JPG

Very nice , would love to go back to a manual hate automatics with a passion :imp:

largebloke1969:
Very nice , would love to go back to a manual hate automatics with a passion :imp:

It’s one hell of a lorry. If I’m being completely honest, I’m not a good enough driver to do it justice… yet.

slowlane:
I’m officially a Fanny in a Scanny now - I’ve been assigned this unit! So much torque, so much power… and something unfamiliar sticking out the floor!

Nice one! Some of us on here are still fans of manual gearboxes over crappy autos and I wish they’d all start demanding them before all the manufacturers stop offering it as an option. I got my MAN a month ago with a manual and it’s wonderful after years of automatic nonsense [emoji4]

ahh comfort shift very nice :slight_smile:

Nope, get with the times Granddad, I will never ever go back to a manual.

m.a.n rules:
ahh comfort shift very nice :slight_smile:

Yep, best ‘box ever fitted to a truck imo. His V8 maybe better than my i6 but my 16 speeder is better than his 12 and in a different league to all the 12 speed auto gash [emoji39]

slowlane:

What’s that thing with numbers on it ? not seen one of those in a Artic before :confused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This is mine.

I know it’s not a lorry, but it covers the miles and I night out 2-3 nights a week.

That picture needs to be larger tbh.

the maoster:

looks fine on my phone?!?

This is it on my PC

the maoster:

Fixed :wink:

drew30:
looks fine on my phone?!?

In the future it’s probably best to either resize the image to around 800x600 or upload it directly to the forum as an attachment and the forum software will resize the preview image automatically.

blue estate:

slowlane:

What’s that thing with numbers on it ? not seen one of those in a Artic before :confused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I defected it. Will let you know what the fitters say. :laughing:

slowlane:

blue estate:

slowlane:

What’s that thing with numbers on it ? not seen one of those in a Artic before :confused: [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

I defected it. Will let you know what the fitters say. [emoji38]

I defected my truck from new: only got two pedals, left one is missing.
The dealer/salesman said that I’d get used to it. Well, it’s true. I’m now used to driving a heap of ordure rather than a proper truck!

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

:sunglasses:

WST Long Load 3.JPG

WST Whole Lotta Pipe 3.JPG