Pictures of your truck.

Punchy Dan:

Toddy2:

Real lorry wrong gearbox :wink:

Fancy changing it for me Dan? :open_mouth:

v

0FC08DBF-ACDE-43E9-BF22-43AB9DAA6402.jpegnew trick ,called canā€™t be arsed to drop the trailer :wink:

Old John:

Didnā€™t take long to Australia John

Toddy2:

Punchy Dan:

Toddy2:

Not really but Iam sure jake will do it if you bring it up .

Punchy Dan:

Toddy2:

Punchy Dan:

Toddy2:

Not really but Iam sure jake will do it if you bring it up .

Ask him how much

Si you would have to get a decent box or get an old one recond and a gear knob ,heā€™d do the fitting and get the prop sorted ,leaving the clutch pedal valve to be sourced .

Punchy Dan:

Old John:

Didnā€™t take long to Australia John

Aye aye Dan. Old dogs and new tricks I fear!! By some sorcery or other, if you click on the picture it comes the right way round.

Thatā€™s a fine handy looking outfit youā€™ve got there, what my dad would have called a ā€œJohnnie do aā€™thingsā€
Have you noticed the LWB Alpha 8X4that DH Commercials is offering in CM? Looks tidy and reasonable miles.
Itā€™s got your name on it lad!!

Thanks John but Iam not for the double drive plus I need the sleeper cab ,the single drive Always grips well with the hook gear weight be it snow or mud itā€™s never an issue .

Roger, driver. Horses for courses. :sunglasses:

Punchy Dan:
0new trick ,called canā€™t be arsed to drop the trailer :wink:

I jacknifed my Ifor like that to load the pickup bed at the builderā€™s merchant once and the forkie stoved in the A frame with the tyre of the telehandler and I wished Iā€™d unhitched the bloody thing particularly as itā€™s a lot less hassle to do that than a drag.

Own Account Driver:

Punchy Dan:
0new trick ,called canā€™t be arsed to drop the trailer :wink:

I jacknifed my Ifor like that to load the pickup bed at the builderā€™s merchant once and the forkie stoved in the A frame with the tyre of the telehandler and I wished Iā€™d unhitched the bloody thing particularly as itā€™s a lot less hassle to do that than a drag.

Sounds familiar a bit like when someoneā€™s been loading an ifor using ramps but not put the legs down or a wood under ,it kinks the A frames under the bed where you donā€™t spot it at the time .

Tankerman24:
My truck under the Orwell bridge before my first delivery of the day.

Very smart, and great shot!

I collected my new tin house from Shap yesterday, I like to refer to it as a brand new old classic series :laughing:

First week with this 530 a vast improvement on the 460 Iā€™ve had for the last yearā€¦

Ive just got out of a manual 460 DAF glad to see the back of it, but I will miss the space.

Drift:
Ive just got out of a manual 460 DAF glad to see the back of it, but I will miss the space.

This has the new engine and gearbox .Seems so much better so far .Got a load of turf to Edinburgh Monday then potatoes from Montrose back to Essexā€¦ Should give it a work outā€¦

n17 trucker:

Drift:

This has the new engine and gearbox .Seems so much better so far .Got a load of turf to Edinburgh Monday then potatoes from Montrose back to Essexā€¦ Should give it a work outā€¦

I have read good things about the new DAF
:sunglasses:

Drift:

n17 trucker:

Drift:

I have read good things about the new DAF
:sunglasses:

The only downside Iā€™ve found so far is that itā€™s had a pioneer all singing and dancing dab radio fitted but a 50p aerial :blush: