Pictures of your truck.

All clean

She’s getting there. Don’t know about the drag though but they say it’s at a similar stage. Should be on the road by the end of March. The final design choice for the curtains have gone to be made.

tango boy:
All clean 0

Looks great TB .

France-Spain

IMG_5643.JPG

FGM have swanky trailers :sunglasses:

My trailer [emoji23]

fgm:
France-Spain

That trailer is something else!!! What a piece of kit!!!

Mixed loads France and Belgium

IMG_5680.JPG

Today on the A686 running across from Newcastle to Penrith. Never done this road before so fancied a change. Glad I did because the scenery is amazing. Some good hairpin corners and a very narrow bridge made it fun.

Washed and ready for the next half of the week .
11 months old and 134000kms on the clock .

Decided to fill some of my free time, so got handed the keys to this for a short hop to Oslo.

Overheight, overlength, numerous lights not working (but the ABS warning light on the dash certainly works, all the time), adblue turned off etc etc…

But hey, at least the dirty broken interior smells like a bums ashtray! :smiley:

The fridge is already acting up, going to be interesting, a diary will follow :smiley:

Milodon, why is it both overheight and overlength? Obviously I’m not au fait with the laws where you operate but surely it’s just a standard fridge trailer?

I couldn’t find a picture of the trailer in its previous life, but it started in Finland as a part of a 34m long twin-artic roadtrain. So in between those red arrows used to be “34m”.

What that means, is due to the turning circle requirements, the trailers in the combination are special order and due to the location of the fifth wheel bolt, cannot by any means coupled up to make up a total legal length of 16.5 metres. One can see from the gap between the cab and the trailer and the fact, that you can’t move the fifth wheel forward, or you will hit the legs with the frame of the tractor.

Heightwise it’s totally legal in its country of origin at 4.2 metres, but as such is illegal in its current country of registration, Estonia, with a 4m max.

Spot on, thanks mate.

Another one of my drag being built at the moment. Seeing stuff like this makes me wish I’d followed my career dream and become an engineer. Designing and building stuff is so rewarding I think.

nomiS36:
Another one of my drag being built at the moment. Seeing stuff like this makes me wish I’d followed my career dream and become an engineer. Designing and building stuff is so rewarding I think.

Looks just like my trailer when I stripped it down to rebuild it . :wink:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

My latest motor, excuse the L plate. Not mine honest!

milodon:
The fridge is already acting up

If only there were someone you could ask to fix it.
A sort of consultant refrigeration engineer of sorts…

SHUNT1986:
My latest motor, excuse the L plate. Not mine honest!

Very smart