Pictures of your truck.

Took advantage of an outside tap right next to where I’ve parked. I hate the winter months.

tango boy:
0move into this next weekend

Are you one of the chaps that tips the foul black stuff in welbeck ? If so what the devil is it ?

Mick you’ve got more faith in those steel bands than I have .

Im with you here Dan

Danne

They travel ok Dan,2inch steel bands around each pack of 8 tubes then another steel band around the whole stack,followed up with 5 or 6 straps on each stack strapped both ways,
They,re are loaded in 2 lifts,the knack is to get them arrow straight on the trailer,i normally pull up on the way out of Hull to check the straps and am surprised if i get more than one click on a couple of straps at the most.

Fair enough Mick, I’d be happier strapping over each :wink:

These take a bit more care and thought as they are built up on the trailer,but at least this way we can chuck a couple of straps over the bottom two layers first before 4 or 5 over the top,these ate loaded across the river at Barrow Haven.

Posting for a friend, never seen in person

must be a axor, oh the shame :slight_smile:

740MICK:
01These take a bit more care and thought as they are built up on the trailer,but at least this way we can chuck a couple of straps over the bottom two layers first before 4 or 5 over the top,these ate loaded across the river at Barrow Haven.

There was the Gailey island incident though :blush: :blush: :laughing:

Not me though Dan,i drive according to the load i have on,
If you mean one of ours that,ll be the day shunter who nearly lost a load at the island with the weighbridge as you are heading towards Muckley Corner.

Then there’s the granite roundabout on the A6 where yep I did the whole lot off on the road :blush: :blush: :blush:

m.a.n rules:
must be a axor, oh the shame :slight_smile:

Actros, click the pic to see

My new Girl

Very nice Tango boy :sunglasses:

Looks lovely tango :smiley:

I never thought I’d see the day but my new truck has arrived and is at the body builders. The drag is also being built from scratch apparently. Couple of issues so far, we spec’d super singles on the front and it’s come with 315’s. I didn’t want to believe it until I saw it but It’s got the cure for my transmission induced Tourette’s so I’ll be a happy bunny come March [emoji4]

Looking (kind of) clean…

A few images of my steed [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk