Pictures of your truck.

stevejones:
like the look of that renault mainly volvo underneath i think and quite a improvement on the old 385 premium :slight_smile:

I like the bigger premiums, but those little ones (330?) are nut a pleasant drive. Underpowered too, in my opinion

The 450 Premium was a reasonable chariot. The T is just as big a jump forward compared to the Premium as the New Gen Scania is compared to the classic.

Got given this September, first Volvo Iā€™ve ever had thatā€™s played up abit thoughā€¦

This was taken in 1998,it wasnā€™t very often triple loads like this came along but this time me and another O/D scored a triple each.
Dig

yt03:

Got given this September, first Volvo Iā€™ve ever had thatā€™s played up abit thoughā€¦

Has that company got anything to do with ltc ? Looks like there colours

scottie0011:

mark h:

Weā€™re you up in the North of Scotland today? Iā€™m sure I saw either that one or one similar

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I was mate yer, been upto towards st Andrews, what you drive ?

largebloke1969:

yt03:

When ltc went bust they bought a few trailers and units, then went from green to the ltc coloursā€™

yt03:

largebloke1969:

yt03:

When ltc went bust they bought a few trailers and units, then went from green to the ltc coloursā€™

Looks the bollox that pal

largebloke1969:

yt03:

largebloke1969:

yt03:

Looks the bollox that pal

Cheers mate :smiley:

stevejones:
new ride well 6mths old just done 1st trip in it prince edward island canada to los angeles tip then upto napa valley by san fransisco reload wine then back 12.500 km never missed a beat and with ishift

I-shift taking off over the pond then? Sure plenty of luddites will bemoan the loss of constant mesh!

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

mark h:

scottie0011:

mark h:

Weā€™re you up in the North of Scotland today? Iā€™m sure I saw either that one or one similar

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I was mate yer, been upto towards st Andrews, what you drive ?

This is mine atm

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

This picture explains why Iā€™ve not seen you in ages Scottie. When did you start with them?

damoq:
This picture explains why Iā€™ve not seen you in ages Scottie. When did you start with them?

Been with them since august mate, I have been looking out for you as we do a lot of the central belt.

scottie0011:

damoq:

Been with them since august mate, I have been looking out for you as we do a lot of the central belt.

Iā€™ve not really been on here a lot recently so probably missed your post about changing jobs if youā€™ve put it on here. Still up in Aberdeen most days, although not today. Still not got my own truck yet though, so canā€™t tell you what truck to look out for. But at least I know what you are driving and I can stop looking at every Colin Lawson truck that goes past me now. :smiley:

damoq:

scottie0011:

damoq:

Iā€™ve not really been on here a lot recently so probably missed your post about changing jobs if youā€™ve put it on here. Still up in Aberdeen most days, although not today. Still not got my own truck yet though, so canā€™t tell you what truck to look out for. But at least I know what you are driving and I can stop looking at every Colin Lawson truck that goes past me now. :smiley:

,[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Junior Tango

How u liking the scrapia orange boy ? Has your merc gone to walkermovements ?

largebloke1969:
How u liking the scrapia orange boy ? Has your merc gone to walkermovements ?

Sheā€™s lovely to drive mate thanks, I donā€™t know where the Actros went, abroad I think, new truck will in the road January!

Two more of the new baby:

nsmith1180:
Two more of the new baby:

Santa been good alright
Must look out for you,
Health to enjoy!!![emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk