Peak District.

image.jpeg

Punchy Dan:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ex walkers[

Where is it now , we’ve had one wild goose chase ,the hunt continues … :confused:
P.s who put the correct letters back on the grill ? :smiley:

Punchy Dan:
Where is it now , we’ve had one wild goose chase ,the hunt continues … :confused:
P.s who put the correct letters back on the grill ? :smiley:

it had a new grill on when Andy Swain hit a tractor outside rawdon pit, that’s when it got painted red from ERF colour’s

So when it hit the tractor it got repaired with a E series badge / grill ,but then later on someone must of put the correct C series grill / badge / letters back on ?

Punchy Dan:

Nearly bought the Davies erf in the summer[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Punchy Dan:
0 [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] ex walkers,edit C260XEH .

Oh No,what happened to the best erf ever created

Which is best lol

Dan

Is that RBF ?

F867 I think

Found more[GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Not a bad looking machine for an man

Some top pics!
Got any more mark Cottam, barkers ended up with a 4x2 ec 11 was a good truck!

Moose:
Some top pics!
Got any more mark Cottam, barkers ended up with a 4x2 ec 11 was a good truck!

Dectez is sitting on the best ones !

thelongdrag:

Punchy Dan:
2would this be matlock transports ?

Hiya Dan good pics.,here is F912SNP and at the top of the yard is Foden Wrecker C187AAE
that in its former life belonged to Renwicks and ran out of Wanstrow as did the ERF. Coming to Matlock
when Permanite closed Wanstrow. There were two ERFs the drivers were Keith Abson and Terry Hill.
The Foden pic is one of Bubblemans I think. :confused: :smiley: . Mike.

Memory loss again. Just to clarify on the ERFs they were ex B.S.Eatons Cheslyn Hay not from down Wanstrow. :confused: Mike.

You mentioned Keith Abson at Matlock transport Mike, his dad and (briefly) his brother Clive both worked at Ballidon and his stepdaughters were until recently my wife’s carers! Never certain what Abson seniors name was really, we called him Cyril, his step grandaughters called him Toby and others called him Clifford! :confused: He was a very steady driver and treated the tackle well, he could get years out of a set of brake linings! Fomerly with Charlie Websters before he came to Tilcon, now long deceased sadly.

Pete.

N.M.P, Dan the EC of Seth’s ain’t the ex Jack Richards one is it?

Hiya Pete ,both olympics were new to jack Richards ,they both ended up at Kay’s in Derby iirc ,euro axles stretched them both ,bowmans had 308 and built the body when Seth had it after I fitted the first crane on it and it pulled a drag ,309 went to Worsop transport and had a curtainsider on for pet food work ,the flat body on it now came of a courtenhams ecx ,309 is for sale now ,N509TUJ came from beeches new to bill baker at Prees I think he traded as FMC ■■? My dad bought it after they replaced it with an fl10 as no one could drive the twin splitter ,it had only done 200’000 ks I think and it was £2,500 at 6 yrs old he ran it 3 yrs and sold it for £2,600 :smiley:

Punchy Dan:
Hiya Pete ,both olympics were new to jack Richards ,they both ended up at Kay’s in Derby iirc ,euro axles stretched them both ,bowmans had 308 and built the body when Seth had it after I fitted the first crane on it and it pulled a drag ,309 went to Worsop transport and had a curtainsider on for pet food work ,the flat body on it now came of a courtenhams ecx ,309 is for sale now ,N509TUJ came from beeches new to bill baker at Prees I think he traded as FMC ■■? My dad bought it after they replaced it with an fl10 as no one could drive the twin splitter ,it had only done 200’000 ks I think and it was £2,500 at 6 yrs old he ran it 3 yrs and sold it for £2,600 :smiley:

Hi Dan,
Cheers for the info on Seths, the Gaffers EC was new to F.M.Cartwright at Prees, he has since sold up and retired I believe, Pete