Buzzer:

DISPATCHER:
AFS is based nr EASTLEIGH in Hampshire
[/quote

Another picture of AFS, Buzzer

My current truck last drove it on 31st March [emoji22]

My previous tractor unit

My last 6 wheeler

My first 6 wheeler , sister one to this was the truck that hit flip flop up the rear earlier this year on M271 and was a total write off

Sent while in furlough

gingerfold:

DEANB:
Dont think we have had a Frontier motor on either,anyone know where they are from ■■?

Frontier Agriculture - is the UKs biggest grain trading and arable farm support business, accounting for 20% of the UK grain market, which is approx 5 million tonnes annually. It is jointly owned by Cargill and Associated British Foods. It was formed in 2005 with the merger of Allied Grain and Sidney C. Banks (which was then owned by Cargill). The head office is at Witham St. James, Lincs. and they have several depots nationwide. The residue from the huge Cargill plant in Trafford Park, which processes thousands of tonnes of wheat weekly, is used as animal feed known as Trafford Gold, and it can stick in a tipper like the proverbial brown stuff to a woolly thing, as I know from personal experience at a farm near Shap village one Saturday afternoon when i covered a load that had been missed off Frontier’s planning schedule. It was one of those times when I wished I hadn’t bothered.

Thanks for the information about Frontier Graham. :wink:

Cockerdog:
“DEANB”
Dont think we have had a Frontier motor on either,anyone know where they are from ■■?

As gingerfold says, Frontier are a nationwide concern. They used to run a few lorries out of the grain silo in Andover. All empty there now and I think the lorries now operate out of H Dolton & Sons old feed mill at Red Shute, Hermitage near Newbury.

Thanks for the input “Cockerdog” :wink:

Buzzer:
“DISPATCHER” AFS is based nr EASTLEIGH in Hampshire

Another picture of AFS, Buzzer

Thanks for the info “DISPATCHER”. :wink:

Tidy looking motors Buzzer,thanks for the pic. :wink:

blue estate:
My first 6 wheeler , sister one to this was the truck that flip flop up the rear earlier this year on M271 and was a total write off

Sent while in furlough

Thanks for the photos “blue estate” :wink:

“DISPATCHER” Posted these article ages ago on the Southampton thread,but dont know if you saw them.

Click on pages twice.

Council roll on roll off Foden.

Browns of Stoke ERF.

“finbarot” Drinkwater Sabey Volvo F7 seen here on the Wimborne bypass.

Daz, ARC Routeman seen here in Wallisdown,Bournemouth,with a Richard Lawson Mercedes,loaded with proper bullet proof mercs.

Keddie Blocks Leyland Octopus.

Gwynedd Shipping MAN.

Mansell Davies Volvo.

P1100096p.JPG

Owens Mercedes.

Roy Cobden tidy Volvo cattle truck.

Allan Morris tidy Scania.

Anyone recognise the Scania 113 ■■?

Simon Clowes Transport Volvo. Anyon know where they are from ■■

Cant make the name out on the ERF,anyone recognise it ■■?

Walton Transport Magnum. Think they are from Liverpool ■■

Bowmans Haulage ERF/MAN.

Hi Dean.
The 4-wheeled ERF is one of William Kirks from Bollington,Macclesfield. :smiley:

DEANB:

Browns of Stoke ERF.

Daz, ARC Routeman seen here in Wallisdown,Bournemouth,with a Richard Lawson Mercedes,loaded with proper bullet proof mercs.

Keddie Blocks Leyland Octopus.

Hello Dean hope you are enjoying this nice weather and sunshine ive just been haveing a browse through this thread and noticed you have posted some more fantastic pics on here the ARC Routeman tipper Drinkwater Volvo F7 tipper Foden rol rol off them pics of the Foden looks like the side of the cab is on fire with orange sun mark on it Thank you Dean for your input keep Safe Guys will chat soon Regards Daz :smiley: :smiley:

hi dean, the erf 6 wheeler is William kirk off the top of my head from maccelsfield…

Simon Clowes were based just outside Ashbourne but moved to Cauldon Lowe.

Pete.

Walton Transport is from Kilkenny Ireland

DEANB:
Gwynedd Shipping MAN.

Mansell Davies Volvo.Hey Dean ,as usual thanx for MD ,saw one heading north through Builth Wells this morning ,they must be a favorite of Pauls as well . MT

Owens Mercedes.

Roy Cobden tidy Volvo cattle truck.

Allan Morris tidy Scania.

Anyone recognise the Scania 113 ■■?

Simon Clowes Transport Volvo. Anyon know where they are from ■■

Cant make the name out on the ERF,anyone recognise it ■■?

Walton Transport Magnum. Think they are from Liverpool ■■

Bowmans Haulage ERF/MAN.

DEANB:
Looks like Etran Marine ■■ on the Magnum.

Anyone know where the AFS haulage Iveco is from ■■?

R.H.Stevens MAN.

Tarmac DAF.

Wincanton DAF.

Anyone recognise the Scania from Herefordshire ■■?

Mervyn Price Scania from Shropshire.

Dont remember having a Turnwill motor on before,anyone know where they are from ■■?

Rutland Electric Fencing ERF.

Turnwill were from Telford area Dean.

David

Chris Webb:
Hi Dean.
The 4-wheeled ERF is one of William Kirks from Bollington,Macclesfield. :smiley:

Thanks for the name Chris. :wink:

ArcDaz:
“DEANB”

Hello Dean hope you are enjoying this nice weather and sunshine ive just been haveing a browse through this thread and noticed you have posted some more fantastic pics on here the ARC Routeman tipper Drinkwater Volvo F7 tipper Foden rol rol off them pics of the Foden looks like the side of the cab is on fire with orange sun mark on it Thank you Dean for your input keep Safe Guys will chat soon Regards Daz :smiley: :smiley:

Glad you liked them Daz. :wink:

m.a.n rules:
hi dean, the erf 6 wheeler is William kirk off the top of my head from maccelsfield…

Thanks for confirming chap. :wink:

windrush:
Simon Clowes were based just outside Ashbourne but moved to Cauldon Lowe.

Pete.

Thanks for the info Pete. :wink:

graham-A:
Walton Transport is from Kilkenny Ireland

Thanks Graham. :wink: I was thinking of Thorburns they were black and from Liverpool way. Not sure if they are still going ?