PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

Tidy ERF of Boots.
The ERF belonged to Clearways of Nottingham (who originated from Andrews Transport)who after buying out George Dominic Transport finally got a foot in the door in Boots
They had several different trunking routes for Boots
Once Boots contracted all its transport to one haulier Clearways went more into storage and warehousing and went bust in the mid 2000s
Their former MD set up a warehousing company who solely worked for Imperial Tobacco in Nottingham storing and delivering cartons and packaging as and when required
This finished when Imperial Tobacco closed down production in 2016

Here’s a picture of a Stirlands ERF
Stirlands worked for Boots for over 50 years

Looks like mr hankhursts exhaust has fallen off and has been placed on the derv tank ?

A nice friendly wave from the Ibstock Foden driver. Great pictures again, thank you.

Foden S80 Ibstock.jpg

DEANB:
Kirkwood Volvo F88

One for “240Gardner” P & O Scania.

R & M Shepard Scania.

Anyone recognise the AEC ■■?

Smith’s Roadtrain.

J.Bradshaw Foden.

G.Cannon & Sons Marathon.

Hankhurst smart ERF from South Wales.

Spillers & Wilkins Scania bulker.

Ibstock Foden brick carrier.

The Kirkwood F88 bears a ■■■■■■■■ reg no RM so it would have been supplied by Taits who were the Volvo Disributors, I wonder who the original owner was ? H. & M. E. Fearon possibly ? Cheers Dennis.

moomooland:
More thread clutter ^ :unamused: :unamused:

Your feeling hurt, so, just for you :open_mouth: Harvey

Hi dean the name you couldn’t make out is hanbrook pallets cheers John

bubbleman:
Hi Dean,looking at the Shepards 110 it seems I was at the same place as Paul…it was an auction at the Bath and West showground about 1982ish…heres the history of that lorry,by the way the unidentified FL10 was Hambrook Pallets and the Foden of Ibstocks was a contract lorry from I.R.Dunkerley,Cheers Bubbs,

That Scania history was a great idea Bubbs,well done!

David

HRS:

moomooland:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BonkeyDollocks:

HRS:

moomooland:

You can take the ■■■■ all you want but i know several members who have said all that ‘clutter’ with sometimes no reply just ruins the continuity of the thread and i totally agree it’s not rocket science to edit the quote down when replying. :unamused: :unamused:

That is why i logged out because i upset Moomooland and i appologise again and i am logging out again and will only come on to view

DEANB:
Kirkwood Volvo F88

One for “240Gardner” P & O Scania.

R & M Shepard Scania.

Anyone recognise the AEC ■■?

Smith’s Roadtrain.

J.Bradshaw Foden.

G.Cannon & Sons Marathon.

Hankhurst smart ERF from South Wales.

Spillers & Wilkins Scania bulker.

The ibstock foden belonged to I R Dunkerley from Yate , Bristol . They operated 395 & 396P both on
contract to ibstock working from cattybrook works .
Not often you can recognise the driver but can in this photo , Terry Walker known as Pedro .

Agree moo. We have to keep up the appearances of the forum :laughing:

IMG_1276.PNG

Hi Guy’s, It looks like DCP_1276p.JPG is Hambrook Pallets of Avonmouth…Cheers and it’s great to see these old photo’s…

Dean, as much as I admire the female form, especially that blonde bending over that MV Augusta, which I also like, can you imagine the clip around the ear you would get if, as a young man, your Mum or Dad had came in just as you were looking at that. No amount of saying that it’s on a lorry forum would do you any good, it would probably get you another wallop for lying!

We don’t know who is viewing these threads, so please keep it PG rated in future and focus on the lorries, as much as it pains me to say this, these pages are not the place for scantily clad beauties and this is the most painful post I’ve had to make in my role as moderator.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Retired Old ■■■■:

DEANB:
Cant make name out on the Volvo FL10,something pallets ■■
If the memory’s up to speed I think it was Hambrook Pallets, wasn’t it?

Thanks for the name “ROF” :wink:

bubbleman:
Hi Dean,looking at the Shepards 110 it seems I was at the same place as Paul…it was an auction at the Bath and West showground about 1982ish…heres the history of that lorry,by the way the unidentified FL10 was Hambrook Pallets and the Foden of Ibstocks was a contract lorry from I.R.Dunkerley,Cheers Bubbs,

Brilliant pic’s Bubbs ,thanks for posting. Thats a coincidence that you and paul were there on the same day ! :laughing:

JAKEY:
Thank you DEANB, Great photo although the Whites wagon looks scruffy , did like the Cannons Marthon ,I did not know they ran them .

The Whites motor could do with a wash chap ! :wink:

gazsa401:
Tidy ERF of Boots.
The ERF belonged to Clearways of Nottingham (who originated from Andrews Transport)who after buying out George Dominic Transport finally got a foot in the door in Boots
They had several different trunking routes for Boots
Once Boots contracted all its transport to one haulier Clearways went more into storage and warehousing and went bust in the mid 2000s
Their former MD set up a warehousing company who solely worked for Imperial Tobacco in Nottingham storing and delivering cartons and packaging as and when required
This finished when Imperial Tobacco closed down production in 2016

Thanks for the info and pic Gary, it amazes me the knowledge on this forum ! :laughing: :wink:

Punchy Dan:
Looks like mr hankhursts exhaust has fallen off and has been placed on the derv tank ?

Well spotted Dan i never noticed that ! :smiley:

Mark R:
A nice friendly wave from the Ibstock Foden driver. Great pictures again, thank you.

Cheers Mark R,Paul will appreciate your comments ! :laughing:

Bewick:

DEANB:
Kirkwood Volvo F88

The Kirkwood F88 bears a ■■■■■■■■ reg no RM so it would have been supplied by Taits who were the Volvo Disributors, I wonder who the original owner was ? H. & M. E. Fearon possibly ? Cheers Dennis.

Thanks for your comments Dennis, hopefully someone may recognise the reg number ! :wink:

smallcoal:
Hi dean the name you couldn’t make out is hanbrook pallets cheers John

:smiley: :wink:

5thwheel:

bubbleman:

That Scania history was a great idea Bubbs,well done! David

:wink:

moomooland:

moomooland:

You can take the ■■■■ all you want but i know several members who have said all that ‘clutter’ with sometimes no reply just ruins the continuity of the thread and i totally agree it’s not rocket science to edit the quote down when replying. :unamused: :unamused:
[/quote]
I agree 100% with Paul on this. Lets not ruin this thread with silly comments. The only reason people post
all the stuff that is not needed as they are too “LAZY” to edit there post. There is no need for people not to
post just edit it so that the important stuff is left in and all the crap deleted.

I dont want loads of comments on this as it just f–cks the thread up so lets crack on ! :wink:

ianto:
That is why i logged out because i upset Moomooland and i appologise again and i am logging out again and will only come on to view

“ianto” Carry on posting just edit where applicable ! :wink:

logger:

DEANB:

The ibstock foden belonged to I R Dunkerley from Yate , Bristol . They operated 395 & 396P both on
contract to ibstock working from cattybrook works .
Not often you can recognise the driver but can in this photo , Terry Walker known as Pedro .

Cheers “logger” for that information we had some of Dunkerley’s on here before that i seem to remember you
commented on. :wink:

Me.Paul.101:
Hi Guy’s, It looks like DCP_1276p.JPG is Hambrook Pallets of Avonmouth…Cheers and it’s great to see these old photo’s…

Thanks Paul ! :smiley:

newmercman:
Dean, as much as I admire the female form, especially that blonde bending over that MV Augusta, which I also like, can you imagine the clip around the ear you would get if, as a young man, your Mum or Dad had came in just as you were looking at that. No amount of saying that it’s on a lorry forum would do you any good, it would probably get you another wallop for lying!
We don’t know who is viewing these threads, so please keep it PG rated in future and focus on the lorries, as much as it pains me to say this, these pages are not the place for scantily clad beauties and this is the most painful post I’ve had to make in my role as moderator.

Is that an official bollocking ■■ :laughing: :laughing: Some people spoil things. :unamused:

I imagine a fair few of you drove one of these !

Click on pages twice to read.

I’m afraid so, there are an almost infinite number of websites available for those that wish to study the female form in varying degrees of undress, trucknetuk is not one of them.

I’m told that some websites even show these ladies completely naked, although I have no personal experience of this… honest [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

R & D Transport Volvo f88. Is this from Wales ■■?

A03581p.JPG

Hoveringham Leyland.

A03527p.JPG

Coop ERF

A03512p.JPG

Lucas Roadtrain.Looks like he might be overtaking a motobike with a sidecar ■■? Cant remember the last
time i even saw one ! :laughing:

A03499p.JPG

Cracking photo ! Foden tipper,think it says Johnsons & Sons on door.

A03561p.JPG

M.J.Pope’s Bedford from South Wales.

A03917p.JPG

Richardson’s Atkinson.

A03536p.JPG

Eastern BRS Seddon Atkinson.

A03567p.JPG

Williams Haulage MAN from South Wales.

A03585p.JPG

May & Hassell Buffalo. dennis will like the sheeting on this one !! :unamused: :unamused:

A03580p.JPG

DEANB:
Lucas Roadtrain.Looks like he might be overtaking a motobike with a sidecar ■■? Cant remember the last
time i even saw one ! :laughing:

Looks like a foreign combination with the sidecar on the offside. More than likely to be a BMW I would guess.