Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

pete smith:
Kept this quiet Mr Carryfast!

What an a------- all that bollox “CF” has spouted about DD’s then it looks like he was running an Austrian STEYR ■■? so that’s him ■■■■■■ on TNUK ! :smiley: I wouldn’t mind so much if it had been a Big J 8LXB or even an Atky Borderer but a ■■■■■■■ STEYR---- what a ■■■■ ! Can’t make my mind up whether he has spoiled my day or made it ! :wink: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Bewick.

pete smith:

Looks like an NG Merc and an ex-SCAC trailer to me!

Thanks to Froggy55, Lawrence Dunbar and pete smith for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Oily

To be was not to be. All credit to Elwyn York for the photos.

Bewick:

pete smith:

What an a------- all that bollox “CF” has spouted about DD’s then it looks like he was running an Austrian STEYR ■■? so that’s him [zb] on TNUK ! :smiley: I wouldn’t mind so much if it had been a Big J 8LXB or even an Atky Borderer but a [zb] STEYR---- what a [zb] ! Can’t make my mind up whether he has spoiled my day or made it ! :wink: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Bewick.

I reckon this is up more “CFs” Street [emoji12]
Nmp

7 May 1985
Alfreton Road
Little Eaton
Derbys ,Eng
A pair of Aveling Barfords perhaps,?.

pyewacket947v:
7 May 1985
Alfreton Road
Little Eaton
Derbys ,Eng

Look like Aveling Barfords to me although that model is easily mistaken for a Euclid ,well I’ve got one in my toy box :blush:

Hi Dan Defo A/Bs , They had a factory at Newburn on the Tyne, IIRC, Their main works was based at Grantham in those days, They ran a Michilottie cabbed artic Scammell running between the two factories, Take care and stay safe my friend, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Hi Dan Defo A/Bs , They had a factory at Newburn on the Tyne, IIRC, Their main works was based at Grantham in those days, They ran a Michilottie cabbed artic Scammell running between the two factories, Take care and stay safe my friend, Regards Larry.

Hi Larry thankyou ,looks like a haulmaster behind the dumper ? best wishes Dan’l :wink:

ERF-NGC-European:

pete smith:

Looks like an NG Merc and an ex-SCAC trailer to me!

Transport services from Southampton I reckon

You can see the badge and name better on this pic, also this is the Invicta motif they used. Franky.

Invicta.jpg

Heres another Aveling Barford.

oiltreader:
To be was not to be. All credit to Elwyn York for the photos.

A fine A-Double, the way to go for motorway trunking imo.

While at the same time Denby was more into B-Doubles I think. :slight_smile:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Larry, just can’t recall the surname of the Scammell’s driver , his first name was Brian, he spent about three night a week at the Redhouse, when that closed he “digged” at Brotherton. Regards Kev.

Hi Kev, I remember him, A gray haired lad, He sometimes had a cuppa in the Lawsons in those days, Regards Larry.

Thanks to gazsa401, pyewacket947v, Frankydobo and DEANB for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
Oily

Dump trucks in favour at the mo.
A Scania(9litre) powered Doosan.

Large in the USA.
Oily

Dumper in PD from U.S. Department of Agriculture 48443683507_8ed84442c8_k.jpg

Scottish Coal opencast.
Oily

Dumper cr RON1EEY cc by nd 2.0 5837200882_3795eb4960_o.jpg

Waiting for a load of animal feed, Buzzer