Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

I know you don’t mind things that are different Oily, :smiley: :smiley:
There was a fleet of these rockets out to play on the roads
around Kielder on Sunday.

IMG_0638_kindlephoto-21578783.jpg
IMG_0637_kindlephoto-21323418.jpg

Found this morning on a French forum. The Beetles seem to be models of the first half of the '60s.

Thanks to stevejones, kevmac47 and Froggy55 for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Hi Steve, cheers for the trip story/pics do you come across anything this posh, drivers rest room at Smokey Point Distribution terminal in Arlington Washington.
Oily

kevmac47:

Cheers Kev, got the thumbs up for a snap of this beauty Friday last and a benefit burst as he hit the main road, nothing comes close to the sound of a V8 petrol or diesel.
Oily

Ford 28321792708_2ad7ace3ee_k.jpg

Stoke or near wagons and an ex thanks to Mark Hobbs and Richard Says.
Oily

Stoke Richard 26292791358_482b93d6ba_krs4.jpg

Stoke Richard 37462812212_ac1fcda7fe_k. rs jpg.jpg

Stoke Richard 36536001876_352d5cf17a_k.rs jpg.jpg

Stoke Richard 36079643100_8e750b0f74_k rs .jpg

Stoke Richard 23955827178_e66d5450e1_k rs .jpg

oiltreader:

kevmac47:
around Kielder on Sunday.321

Cheers Kev, got the thumbs up for a snap of this beauty Friday last and a benefit burst as he hit the main road, nothing comes close to the sound of a V8 petrol or diesel.
Oily

By coincidence I was taken for a short ride in one of these last week. What a car…I want one :smiley: :smiley:

gingerfold:

oiltreader:

kevmac47:

Oily

By coincidence I was taken for a short ride in one of these last week. What a car…I want one :smiley: :smiley:

Hi gingerfold, this one fit the bill ?, snapped the same day.
Oily

No doubt some bugger’s wanting less cars and more wagons :laughing: for the majority the mix works :smiley:

Lorries and cars.
Oily

Cartransporter eastleighbusman 35910863556_b196f5b9de_k elbm .jpg

gingerfold:

oiltreader:

kevmac47:
around Kielder on Sunday.321

Oily

GF, I want them all!! :smiley: :smiley: regards Kev.

oiltreader:

gingerfold:

oiltreader:

kevmac47:
around Kielder on Sunday.432

Oily

Hi gingerfold, this one fit the bill ?, snapped the same day.
Oily

No doubt some bugger’s wanting less cars and more wagons [emoji38] for the majority the mix works :smiley:

My mate has just ordered one if those, the 5.0 with the GT performance package. They’re a stunning looking machine and they go like ■■■■ off a shovel.

I took a mate out in one last year when he came for a visit, we’ve bought 4 new cars from the local dealer, so they like us, I told the salesman I wanted to take my mate out for a spin and he threw me the keys and a $20 voucher for petrol and told me to leave a little bit of tread on the tyres and off we went! I have to say, flat out acceleration was scary, not the speed, that was exhilarating, but the twitchiness of the handling, it felt as if it wanted to kill us given the slightest opportunity and for me that made it even more desirable, they’re something you have to be on your game to get the best from and very rewarding when you do.

I’m doing a lot of work around the house at present, so I need my F150, but as soon as I’m done, there will be a Mustang GT in my garage.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Andrew Conely' SS Hands' Glen Harrison' Thompsons & Blaydon 023.JPG
Andrew Conely' SS Hands' Glen Harrison' Thompsons & Blaydon 025.JPG
Andrew Conely' SS Hands' Glen Harrison' Thompsons & Blaydon 039.JPG
Andrew Conely' SS Hands' Glen Harrison' Thompsons & Blaydon 041.JPG
Andrew Conely' SS Hands' Glen Harrison' Thompsons & Blaydon 042.JPG
Andrew Conely' SS Hands' Glen Harrison' Thompsons & Blaydon 046.JPG

servo88:

Some beauties there Gordon, cheers for posting :smiley:
Eddie

hi oiltreader yes most big companies have that sort of thing in usa one i used to work for did handy when living in truck :smiley:

Olivers yard 006.JPG

Well my wife got the mustang same as the red one it sounds fantastic and goes like a rocket brilliant car for the money regards rowly

servo88:

Both really nice looking fleets servo88.

Sent using Tapatalk.
Johnny

jsutherland:

servo88:

Both really nice looking fleets
Cheer’s jsutherland

Going back a tad, Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Going back a tad, Buzzer.

A nice Mk 1, Buzzer. At first I thought ‘what a strange drag’, then noticed the wheels of the 2nd vehicle and realised it was a 4 wheeler back to back. By the position of the Atki’s steerers I assume the little one was there first and Pollock did a neat parallel park afterwards.

The only firm that owed me money when I packed up our own one. They went bust with HTS, I think it was, and the administrator set to work. It took many years before we got a cheque in the post for the final percentage, but I couldn’t bank it as our limited company had long since ceased to exist. :frowning:

The family later resurrected the firm under the name of Scotrans, I think, atfer buying it back from the reciever.