Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

Give us our daily bread & milk from FB, Buzzer.

Thanks to lurpak, Punchy Dan and Buzzer for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , like the T key in the young man’s lapel in Buzzer’s first pic, no idea the van makes, top one a Bedford mebbe :bulb:
Oily

Farm machinery on the move.
Oily

pete smith:

Punchy Dan:
0One for Pete smith loading without dropping trailer :laughing:

Ok you flash Harry, you know I cannot do that because all my couplings are fitted right on back end of unit,plus on the 2 new ones I have, have under run bars fitted, how is anything going to run under the back of an 8 wheel hook loader when the chassis sticks out 14" from 4 th axle? Is it air or manual coupling Dan?

Mines at the very back :wink:

France and a few work hours difference on these two.
Oily

Max litre capacity silo truck.
Oily

Silo truck ChristianSchd cc by sa 4.0 cschd .jpg

Silo_truck_01 ChristianSchd cc by sa 4.0 cschd  .jpg

Coming out of Baileys

Coming out of Clacket Lane Services

Drop of rain

Ade

Thanks to lurpak for the pics :smiley:

Two from wrighty country.
Oily

Hawes Richard 34559693230_825c3215a8_rs k.jpg

Early yard shot of ACH Aston Clinton Haulage, Buzzer.

Thanks to Buzzer for the pic :smiley:

Derbyshire wagons.
Oily

Derbys Mark Hobbs 7197100896_2efa46082c mh  _k.jpg

Hi Oily,
Followed a couple of these on Saturday from Fort Augustus up the hill towards Foyers to wind farm on the right hand side at the top of hill,

A couple more from FB, Buzzer

21616464_1560606217292871_2186185863913129475_n.jpg

Thanks to pete smith and Buzzer for the pics :smiley: :smiley: have always associated Strutt and Parker with being Estate Agents, maybe not the same outfit.

Weather not too kind this trip Pete, turbine boats come into Inverness and Kyle of Lochalsh, Mc Fayden’s work out of both.
Oily

oiltreader:
Thanks to pete smith and Buzzer for the pics :smiley: :smiley: have always associated Strutt and Parker with being Estate Agents, maybe not the same outfit.

Weather not too kind this trip Pete, turbine boats come into Inverness and Kyle of Lochalsh, Mc Fayden’s work out of both.
Oily

Hi Oily,
Weather been ok mate, heavy rain on Sunday night but log burner on and Tennants out with Vodka chasers! Strathspey railway tomorrow, Pete

A bit different.

unusual80.jpg

of to florida fri from eastern canada in this one

How far is the trip and how long will it take you?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

stevejones:
of to florida fri from eastern canada in this one

How far is it and how long will it take you? Nice looking truck.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

jsutherland ye from charlottetown prince edward island to where i tip 1950 miles 3 and half days running legal :slight_smile:

^^ :wink: :wink: ^^