Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

More of the opposition.
Oily

Caravans Richard 35546448560_7fe2cbf140 rs _k.jpg

Richard 35523124425_acde1d0766rs k.jpg

Retired Old ■■■■:
How many years are you going to make that excuse?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: There there, no need to be that harsh ROF…how long have you been using that same excuse…being a retired old ■■■■ that is… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice one Lurpak, although a bit out of focus, still a cracking wagon!

Thanks to Buzzer for the pic :smiley:

Does it matter what it looks like long as it performs.
Oily

Scania_S730 Herranderssvensson cc by sa 3.0_hs 2.jpg

A few oldies lined up on the street in Benijofar this morning

SAM_6851.JPG

A Dodge Barreiros - although nothing like the Dodge Barreiros that I remember!

SAM_6844.JPG

And finally - among over 100 motorcycles on show, (including quite a few Harleys), the only proper bike - a Triumph Bonneville T100.

SAM_6850.JPG

Steve

Two more I just cant help myself, Buzzer.

pv83:

Retired Old ■■■■:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: There there, no need to be that harsh ROF…how long have you been using that same excuse…being a retired old ■■■■ that is… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

'Tis the only one I can think of, pal! :confused:

Retired Old ■■■■:

pv83:

Retired Old ■■■■:

'Tis the only one I can think of, pal! :confused:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Buzzer:
Oily a couple from your neck of the woods North of the border today are they still going ? Buzzer.

Yuill and Dodds - that takes me back over 20 years. They were some drivers. I remember driving at 70 mph in a 7.5 tonnes Leyland Daf on the M74. Then three of them went charging past. All three were Scania 142s.

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

jsutherland:

Buzzer:
Oily a couple from your neck of the woods North of the border today are they still going ? Buzzer.

Yuill and Dodds - that takes me back over 20 years. They were some drivers. I remember driving at 70 mph in a 7.5 tonnes Leyland Daf on the M74. Then three of them went charging past. All three were Scania 142s.

Lawrence Dunbar:

jsutherland:

Buzzer:

Well I wouldnt doubt what you are stating, But Sam Andersons wouldnt be far behind them If not in front of them, Two of the finest SCOTISH Hauliers in my IMO, Regards Larry.

Too old now but what price to own one of theses today, love it Buzzer.

Thanks to Ste46 and Buzzer for the pics :smiley: :smiley:

Lochmaddy Ferry Terminal, North Uist.
Oily

One for Punchy Dan, Buzzer

20155610_1940302089578396_7555180583943828199_n.jpg

Cheers for the pic Buzzer :smiley:

Some more for Dan.
Oily

Punchards kenjonbro 4879645751_b8da6c2484_kjbo.jpg

Punchards Richard 35332385600_7fad4a643ars_k.jpg

Been a bit busy today waiting for this to go over

That’s miles not kms

Buzzer I think we will have to remortgage the house,not sure about the seat either :smiley:
Ade

Hi Buzzer, Freddie Harrison from Frosterley in Co Durham always running a fleet of immaculate long wheelbase Fodens on cement haulage out of Eastgate and brick haulage from over that way West Hunwick perhaps. They used to visit Foden’s Carlisle depot from time to time. A previous Foden SUP 71 was owned by a friend of mine from Banchory in preservation, it was sold down into Kent for firther preservation painted green and then ended up with Carter’s Fairs. EFE or one of the model company produced a model of it.
Will send more info later.
Cheers , Leyland 600

Very nostalgic this picture, just says how it used to be back in the day, Buzzer.

Looking good !

Thanks to lurpak, Buzzer and DEANB for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Leyland oldies.
Oily