Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

Thanks to coca cola kid for the pics :smiley:

Iveco Powerstar down under.
Oily

Iveco connection in Shanghai.
Oily

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Steve

Hi R.O.F.

I must agree with you on the Twin Splitter installation in the Iveco’s.
In my opinion it came a close second to ERF’s installation of the TwinSplitter. I thought the Iveco’s (can’t speak for the new versions )were a well designed truck let down by poor build materials and the 4x2 units had poor brakes ,you needed a good trailer behind you.
I’ve had a couple of twitchy moments with one of them.

Cheers Bassman

Hi, Bassman- I came off an ERF EC with twin splitter on to an older Eurotech with the same 'box and thought that they were both the mutt’s nuts.
I had no trouble with the brakes on the Iveco, coming over the Cat & Fiddle three times a day, fully loaded. The trick was to take your time and let the exhaust brake take the strain! Sadly the tin worm got the better of the old gal in the end and she ended up as a yard shunter while I was “promoted” to one of those bl**dy awful Renault Premiums.

Bolivia , Cochabamba to Le Paz , the new road , suicide jokeys :open_mouth:

Thanks to neversweat1 and toureg123 for the pics :smiley:

sticking with South America, an Iveco in Brazil.
Oily

So that’s why the northbound A45 through Coventry was rammed at 7:30pm tonight then … (M6 shut) Driver of ERF & car both unhurt thankfully

_77604792_9ba6e40f-c996-438b-b3d2-f20a10f95dd2.jpg

Gardner 120:
So that’s why the northbound A45 through Coventry was rammed at 7:30pm tonight then … (M6 shut) Driver of ERF & car both unhurt thankfully

He’s laid that down nice and neat,guess trailers gone over looking at angle of unit,straps still over top of load also :frowning:

Thanks to Gardner 120 for the pic :smiley:… regular bit of road, did it move earlier, a wee wiggle mebbe :question: straw bales, not the most stable of loads, however securely tied I guess.
Another one I posted a while ago, bed level, load on the lean.
Oily

Straw Bales David Wright cc by 2.0 6278325916_129aeede48 dw _b.jpg

oiltreader:
Thanks to neversweat1 and toureg123 for the pics :smiley:

sticking with South America, an Iveco in Brazil.
Oily

On the subject of south america truckmodelworld.com/yaf_post … F3000.aspx

One of Pollocks offloading in Ponteland, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
0One of Pollocks offloading in Ponteland, Regards Larry.

You have put up some very nice pics Lawrence that man is very smart looking

These are vehicles working on the Great North Run earlier this month.

Thanks to Lawrence Dunbar and kevmac47 for the pics,also irish lorries for the link :smiley:

from the north.
Oily

IMG_6100.JPG

Another few from a chaotic filing system, which I try to sort out from time to time, sometimes catalogued under brand name and mostly from photographers who don’t mind sharing, so a lot of flickr stuff and other sources.
Sorting Bedfords today.
Oily

Bedford Chris Sampson 11611526516_2f246e0191_k...jpg

Bedford cr Sir Hec 11275154613_60554f1170_b...jpg

Bedford Chris Sampson 4939455164_98ca65c9c8_b...jpg

Bedford Chris Sampson 4576232660_b75c8c9d3f_b...jpg

Bedford at Teignmouth  petrol leak problem Sir Hectimer14737166626_dc411edc9f_k...jpg

Sawers off loading at Manners Meat Factory Ponteland, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Sawers off loading at Manners Meat Factory Ponteland, Regards Larry.0

So thats where you get your “neck end,frying steak and tripe” from every week eh! Cheers Dennis.Oh! sorry Larry,you get all the tripe you want off TNUK!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:
Sawers off loading at Manners Meat Factory Ponteland, Regards Larry.0

So thats where you get your “neck end,frying steak and tripe” from every week eh! Cheers Dennis.Oh! sorry Larry,you get all the tripe you want off TNUK!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Spot on Dennis with the Trade Mark :CF:,Proper Tripe Eh at its best, Regards Larry.

oiltreader:
Another few from a chaotic filing system, which I try to sort out from time to time, sometimes catalogued under brand name and mostly from photographers who don’t mind sharing, so a lot of flickr stuff and other sources.
Sorting Bedfords today.
Oily

First class photos Oiltreader, These old Bedfords were Kings of the road in their heyday, My family ran lots of them on all kinds of haulage work, Keep them coming my friend, Regards Larry.