Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

Buzzer

Spardo:
Love all 3 of them MRM, but I have never transported an outsize dumper like that and I wondered. Do they leave the brakes off on it just in case they catch a bump in the road. :confused: :laughing:

I have never thought about that David :confused: but I bet that those guys start sweating a bit whenever they come up to a weigh bridge after a heavy down pour. :laughing:

PM020014.jpg

!cid_image4.gif

Buzzer

Great shot of J.R.Adams motor, The driver Mickey Wilson is a friend of mine. Larry.

Buzzer

Lawrence Dunbar:
0Great shot of J.R.Adams motor, The driver Mickey Wilson is a friend of mine. Larry.

Hey up Larry I did talk to the driver when I asked him if it was ok to take a picture he was busy checking his chains and straps
I did say that I did know of someone who was interested in J R Adam’s lorries but for the life of me I couldn’t remember your name at the time sorry mate Gary [emoji106]

Buzzer

339411922_722346779590349_444692582370164834_n.jpg

gazsa401:

Lawrence Dunbar:
Great shot of J.R.Adams motor, The driver Mickey Wilson is a friend of mine. Larry.

Hey up Larry I did talk to the driver when I asked him if it was ok to take a picture he was busy checking his chains and straps
I did say that I did know of someone who was interested in J R Adam’s lorries but for the life of me I couldn’t remember your name at the time sorry mate Gary [emoji106]

My son Nigel works for J.R.Adams, Hes been there over twenty years now, He just does loacal runs, This is his present motor, Larry.

NEC on a Saturday morning early doors in yard

Meeting others at Strensham Services

Waiting to go in

Ade

Empty and back at Strensham for breakfast

Back in yard

IMG_0041.JPG

Ade

Buzzer

Buzzer

Of course there’s elf n safety. The trailers gunna break his fall.

peterm:
Of course there’s elf n safety. The trailers gunna break his fall.

I thought they had just finished unloading and the plank was for him to slide back down. :unamused:

Buzzer

339032055_1298579327737140_1813051409216637101_n.jpg

Hi all, Lurpak were those pics from NEC this weekend or were they on here before from the February show. :sunglasses:

Thanks to Buzzer, Ray Smyth, gazsa401, mushroomman, Lawrence Dunbar and lurpak for the photos :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Credit to Flicktone for the Scammell photos.

Flicktone Scammell Basingstoke 2013  8735422516_5ea59a0c00_b.jpg