Parcel drivers

Rowley010:

Win-Stone:

Rowley010:
Truck was overtaking me on the M6 tonight. As it got as far as my window I could see it was a tnt truck. Seeing as they all drive like bell ends I wound up the cruise control to it’s limit to leave him out there for a while.

… THIS /\ /\ /\ from the muppet who posts about bad driving!!!

This from the Muppet that didn’t read the previous post before posting

3.42pm schools out

Rowley010:

jakethesnake:
Rowley you have disappointed me. I hope you are not going to turn into one of unprofessional lot. :wink:
As you know I need your support as some seem to make excuses for all these bad drivers but I may have to go back to my ONE man crusade. :laughing:

Keep at em lad. :wink:

It didn’t happen jake. I wouldn’t really do that.

Good Man, I did not think you would lower your standard to that of the average ■■■■■. :laughing:
But you got all the usual tribe going and brightened the forum up at the same time.

Top work. :wink:

jakethesnake:

Rowley010:

jakethesnake:
Rowley you have disappointed me. I hope you are not going to turn into one of unprofessional lot. :wink:
As you know I need your support as some seem to make excuses for all these bad drivers but I may have to go back to my ONE man crusade. :laughing:

Good Man, I did not think you would lower your standard to that of the average ■■■■■. :laughing:
But you got all the usual tribe going and brightened the forum up at the same time.

I just thought that seeing as i normally get abuse for pointing out poor driving, I thought members on here might see me as a hero for saying my standards lowered to that. Just a test.

Rowley010:

Win-Stone:

Rowley010:
Truck was overtaking me on the M6 tonight. As it got as far as my window I could see it was a tnt truck. Seeing as they all drive like bell ends I wound up the cruise control to it’s limit to leave him out there for a while.

… THIS /\ /\ /\ from the muppet who posts about bad driving!!!

This from the Muppet that didn’t read the previous post before posting

Perhaps, if the biggest Muppet of all had actually read the previous post… he might see that I also replied to his previous mindless drivel… or do you simply throw opprobrium without checking your facts first? .Oh… Hold on…
…“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.” Maybe you should have taken a lesson from Lincoln and kept shtum?

Rowley010:

jakethesnake:

==================

:bulb: Words in pictures are subject to the same rules as typed words, so the pic is gone. dd.

jakethesnake:

Rowley010:

jakethesnake:

Oh yeah, brightened up the forum in much the same way as you’d be brightened up by finding out you had the lowest percentage on the burns unit… :unamused:

dieseldave:
:bulb: I’d suggest that simply not taking any bait would be easier for everybody.

Absolutely spot on advice.

When it used to be known as Chester I actually used to drive along fantasising about meeting it and opening its cartroid artery. Now that can’t be healthy and I’ve since discovered that it’s much more satisfying to just ignore it and its ramblings.

Watch me ignore it’s inevitable response. Hmmm, perhaps it won’t respond now, just to justify itself. :smiley:

Is there a special school you go to just to become a stobart spotter do they give you stars if you get good a good photo,