Panorama tonight

Winseer:
As long as you’re being PAID to have all of your day wasted - who cares■■?

I do for one.

Been there done that, earnt the money, worked out that actually I’m not sat on pills of cash regardless of how much I’ve earned previously, so now I’m happy to just do the minimum amount of hours I can do before I go home again.

robroy:
Came a bit late to the party, just watched it as I’d nowt else better to do.
The bloke made some good points about the state of some of the facilities we are expected to use after being financially raped for parking there, and about the hours we are expected to put in.
(He would have held a bit more credibility for me if he had took his [zb] hi viz off behind the wheel :unamused: . :grimacing: :laughing: )

I don’t know how people get to be on a programme like Panorama.
He looked the stereotypical truck driver. Some people only have a face for radio.
Couldn’t they find someone who could do a better presentation like Franglais .

OwenMoney:

robroy:
Came a bit late to the party, just watched it as I’d nowt else better to do.
The bloke made some good points about the state of some of the facilities we are expected to use after being financially raped for parking there, and about the hours we are expected to put in.
(He would have held a bit more credibility for me if he had took his [zb] hi viz off behind the wheel :unamused: . :grimacing: [emoji38] )

I don’t know how people get to be on a programme like Panorama.
He looked the stereotypical truck driver. Some people only have a face for radio.
Couldn’t they find someone who could do a better presentation like Franglais .

I have most surely have the classic “radio face”.
And a “written page” voice.

Conor:

ringfur:
To much time on your hands, watchin telly !!!

Just one of the many benefits of being on agency. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just don’t watch the bloody telly - when you’re driving down the M1 in Leicestershire!

Surely the question should be asked why it’s necessary to interview people whilst they are driving ?
No texting my mistress or baking a cake but a TV interview is ok .