Pallet Networks

Contraflow:

damoq:

degsy4wheels:
Did that Hilary Duval or whatever her name is, set up a pallet exchange■■? She’s made millions from it

Yes. She set up Pallex.

Hilary Devey - CEO Pall-Ex

She eats men for breakfast. :smiley:

Apparently just got shot of third husband - don’t know if he will get a pay off or had a pre-nup!
There is something about this smart (in all senses of the word) woman - I’d let her eat me for breakfast or any other meal! :grimacing:
Looks like she is the one coolcookie who has made serious bucks out of pallet systems!

She was on Desert Island Discs a while back, actually has a good story to tell and fair taste in music.

BBC Radio 4 - Desert Island Discs, Hilary Devey if you are interested.

Contraflow:

damoq:

degsy4wheels:
She eats men for breakfast. :smiley:

well she can have my ■■■■ lollipop any day! :sunglasses: I’d blast her ■■■■■■■ head off! :laughing: the minger! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: all crap work :open_mouth: by night drivers who can’t drive! :unamused: Richard heads! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Oh dear. Another thread that will be deleted because Fatboy Slimslow can’t control himself when a picture of a female is posted. :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There’s another school of thought here.
Maybe you’re so keen to never find yourself in her office, that you’ll be hard at work on unpaid POA as often as possible! :stuck_out_tongue:

70-90 hour weeks for £500pw? - Sod that!