Other trucking forum

Sidevalve:

Juddian:
Pat passed away, presumably no one wanted to keep it going.

Juddian and I were both members of a motoring forum, not particularly connected with the world of haulage, and Pat was a frequent poster on there. As he will testify, she could be trenchant in her views; she was a strong character (I met her in person at the BMF show at Peterborough once) and whilst her dedication to the welfare of lorry drivers was beyond reproach, I suspect she was as adept at making enemies as she was friends. Having said that, she did a huge amount of good work, it takes a very strong person to achieve that and she left very big shoes to fill. She and Ian were a devoted couple.

How did she die?

And not without good reason, “our friend” does have a lot he should be concerned about, according to our sources. Smart TV’s make our job so much easier, not to mention Alexa, Echo, and, mobile phones that are listening 24-7, even when you think they’re switched off…

big-brother-1984_resized.jpg

Parkington:
How did she die?

Illness.

Still perverting the course of justice Rikke, Dave? :smiley:

Zac_A:
Ah… Ahoy Truckers, we meet again.

How inconvenient for us that you have discovered our plans, and how fatal for you…

Before you are marked for termination, after consultation with TN Admin (aka Order of the Grand Illuminati) I can indeed confirm that TN is in league with the TC.

I have indeed been terminated and reincarnated into this site many time (in the form of pre-mod, basiclly non of your posts get approved)

Zac_A:
I’d also confirm that both are in cahoots with Bill Gates regarding the nanobot GPS trackers you (and to be clear, only you) have been surreptitiously infected with).

Impossible! I am unvaccinated; therefore ray kurzweils artificial intelligence of 5G connected to the cloud (the new internet to come and 6G) will have no effect on me

Zac_A:
Additionally, nearly every member of TN is also part of the overall conspiracy - those who don’t know this are “next on the list”. It’s not paranoia, we are out to get you.

No on a serius note. I checked out who trucknet where last night and its owned by “It is owned by DVV Media International Ltd”. Another fake news out let read on…

You have fake news the BBC at the top of the pyramid of lufficer eye in the media world, pumping out covid and global warming hoax and other stuff, but why would they do it how dose it benefit them, well they are serving there masters who are indeed the same illuminati bloodline family as them.

So on a local sence we have the likes of " DVV Media International Ltd" with all its fake magazines like “Truck and driver” est. Been pushing out fake driver shortage for the last 30 years and then the scaremongering, yes the scaremongering! about how authority is so fair and powerfull where you are given a fair hearing/ trial est but if you brake the rules they are ever so powerfull. Well this is indeed a complete hoax! infact the opposite. David Icke calls it “Donma to turn”. So like the instance of the Traffic Commisioner who did not grant me a fair hearing and was not standing under his oath of allegiance and should be jailed for life for misconduct in public office IMHO! As again the great David Icke quotes “authority only has the power people give to it, because you get a calculator put in the getting on for 8 billion planet population and add up the illuminati cult and all its bureaucrats and all it law enforcement officers est, take them away from the 8 Billion and its clear where the power is within the people”.

So why would " DVV Media International Ltd" not want me to post about my upcomming trial, because in the same way that fake news the BBC cover up the evidence so to dose this " DVV Media International Ltd" to protect it masters, the TCs est so no one actully knows what they are up to

Parkington:
George Carlin - It’s A BIG Club & You Ain’t In It!
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyvxt1svxso
thelightpaper.co.uk/assets/pdf/ … -Final.pdf

One thing is for sure though, if we ever do take our freedoms back, David Icke has put a figure on it of 2-3 years or 3-4 years at best then I will be there to hunt these ■■■■■■■■ down and kill them! (if they are not dead from the fake vaccine by then) And I mean I will kill them and not just go round there houses with a shot gun but in out newlly formed common law court system of nuremberg 2.0. I will be stood in the queue with my sack barrow with my filing cabbanet strapped to it ready to put my many cases in front of our new system and I will demand the right for me to kill them as I see fit

When David Icke talks about his experance with his psychic Batty Sharman back in 1991, she said to him along with thing like you are going to go out on a world stage and reveal big secrets, but everything that is hidden will come to the surface in your life time. Also meaning that no stone will go unturned hear as well! catch my drift?

Zac_A:
You may be familiar with some “our” other work -The manufacture of Covid in a secret underground Chinese laboratory, the assassination of Princess Di, the so-called “moon landing”, Area 51, etc etc.

Actully fake covid came from the radiation poisoning when the first 5G masks where installed in WooHam China. If that helps :wink:

BTW my hearing is on the 27th March at 1.30pm at Manchester Magistates court if anyone want to attend

Firekin Hell!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I want some of what he’s on! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

David Icke is positively sane compared to this one! :laughing:

I have just finished drafting up my appeal for the magistrates hearing next month. For witch I will be adding more as I dot the eyes and cross the tees no doubt. And I look forward to the hearing as I look forward to receiving a fair hear. However in view of the fact of my out side knowledge of the system; I remain very pessimistic that I will received one. Infact I predict that the magistrates will side with the TC points of law no matter how pointless and meaning less they are to the argument and my points of law in question. Infact I even recon given the fact that the TC has failed to proved any point of law to my HGV ban that he will have any points of law to offer at court and it will all be based upon hear say and simon says or Caesar can do not wrong. Think Adolf Hitler had some thing somewhere for this cant remember but will try to remember

Never the less I will hold my ground and demand my common law rights. and a very well know piece of common law known to all the educated over paid and say the right things at the right time the educated idiot solicitors and barristers that is clause 39 magna carta

No free man is to be arrested, or imprisoned, or disseised, or outlawed, or exiled, or in any other way ruined, nor will we go against him or send against him, except by the lawful judgment of his peers or by the law of the land.

So the TC has ruined me by stripping my rights to having an LGV entitlement, and he has not just only no lawful right to do so but he has gone against this very fundamental common law right of innocence until proven guilty. Should the magistrates whom I very much predict are from the same club/ cloth as the TC will try and protect him hence doing the same.

Therefore our human rights act 1998 the right to a fair hearing. I ask that I be tried before my piers (Off to the Crown Court we go!)

BossHogg:
David Icke is positively sane compared to this one! :laughing:

Even though I do respect Baz in a certain way for pushing on for taking our freedoms back. I dont respect him for throwing in the towel! as where was he at the spring of 2020? when Pieres was there in Hyde park trying to take our freedoms back with only 20/50 people/supporters to star with, when a majority of s@@m ■■■■ where to busy giving them away!

But I would stop reading the likes of the daily ■■■■ rag, or know as the sun (or better know as the scum in Liverpool after the hilsburger murderess) and there wipe ■■■ daily mail (snoot hoot hoot now you compliment former middle class now slaves)
And see what Mr Ices works is really all about! Or if you are one of those marching off to the vaccine centre to be terminated then just watch this space for the next 2-4 years, if you are lucky enough to survive that is

google.co.uk/search?q=vacci … s-wiz-serp

(even our National Hero Nigel Ferage is now questioning the 100+ unexplained deaths as could be related to the vaccine, And I even think he is a bit woke :wink: )
youtube.com/watch?v=bpZZDcd9-tY&t=3s

Elvis Greenwood:

Zac_A:

How inconvenient for us that you have discovered our plans, and how fatal for you…

Before you are marked for termination, after consultation with TN Admin (aka Order of the Grand Illuminati) I can indeed confirm that TN is in league with the TC.

I have indeed been terminated and reincarnated into this site many time (in the form of pre-mod, basiclly non of your posts get approved)

Zac_A:
I’d also confirm that both are in cahoots with Bill Gates regarding the nanobot GPS trackers you (and to be clear, only you) have been surreptitiously infected with).

Impossible! I am unvaccinated; therefore ray kurzweils artificial intelligence of 5G connected to the cloud (the new internet to come and 6G) will have no effect on me

Zac_A:
Additionally, nearly every member of TN is also part of the overall conspiracy - those who don’t know this are “next on the list”. It’s not paranoia, we are out to get you.

No on a serius note. I checked out who trucknet where last night and its owned by “It is owned by DVV Media International Ltd”. Another fake news out let read on…

You have fake news the BBC at the top of the pyramid of lufficer eye in the media world, pumping out covid and global warming hoax and other stuff, but why would they do it how dose it benefit them, well they are serving there masters who are indeed the same illuminati bloodline family as them.

So on a local sence we have the likes of " DVV Media International Ltd" with all its fake magazines like “Truck and driver” est. Been pushing out fake driver shortage for the last 30 years and then the scaremongering, yes the scaremongering! about how authority is so fair and powerfull where you are given a fair hearing/ trial est but if you brake the rules they are ever so powerfull. Well this is indeed a complete hoax! infact the opposite. David Icke calls it “Donma to turn”. So like the instance of the Traffic Commisioner who did not grant me a fair hearing and was not standing under his oath of allegiance and should be jailed for life for misconduct in public office IMHO! As again the great David Icke quotes “authority only has the power people give to it, because you get a calculator put in the getting on for 8 billion planet population and add up the illuminati cult and all its bureaucrats and all it law enforcement officers est, take them away from the 8 Billion and its clear where the power is within the people”.

So why would " DVV Media International Ltd" not want me to post about my upcomming trial, because in the same way that fake news the BBC cover up the evidence so to dose this " DVV Media International Ltd" to protect it masters, the TCs est so no one actully knows what they are up to

Parkington:

One thing is for sure though, if we ever do take our freedoms back, David Icke has put a figure on it of 2-3 years or 3-4 years at best then I will be there to hunt these [zb] down and kill them! (if they are not dead from the fake vaccine by then) And I mean I will kill them and not just go round there houses with a shot gun but in out newlly formed common law court system of nuremberg 2.0. I will be stood in the queue with my sack barrow with my filing cabbanet strapped to it ready to put my many cases in front of our new system and I will demand the right for me to kill them as I see fit

When David Icke talks about his experance with his psychic Batty Sharman back in 1991, she said to him along with thing like you are going to go out on a world stage and reveal big secrets, but everything that is hidden will come to the surface in your life time. Also meaning that no stone will go unturned hear as well! catch my drift?

Zac_A:
You may be familiar with some “our” other work -The manufacture of Covid in a secret underground Chinese laboratory, the assassination of Princess Di, the so-called “moon landing”, Area 51, etc etc.

Actully fake covid came from the radiation poisoning when the first 5G masks where installed in WooHam China. If that helps :wink:

BTW my hearing is on the 27th March at 1.30pm at Manchester Magistates court if anyone want to attend

This is very sinister indeed

Cattle Man Stan:

Elvis Greenwood:

Zac_A:

Zac_A:

Zac_A:

Parkington:

One thing is for sure though, if we ever do take our freedoms back, David Icke has put a figure on it of 2-3 years or 3-4 years at best then I will be there to hunt these [zb] down and kill them! (if they are not dead from the fake vaccine by then) And I mean I will kill them and not just go round there houses with a shot gun but in out newlly formed common law court system of nuremberg 2.0. I will be stood in the queue with my sack barrow with my filing cabbanet strapped to it ready to put my many cases in front of our new system and I will demand the right for me to kill them as I see fit

Zac_A:

This is very sinister indeed

This is an equally sinister, and every bit as real, clear and present danger:
youtube.com/watch?v=LehcJeNbFBw
Take note people! You have been warned!

Elvis Greenwood:
(even our National Hero Nigel Ferage is now questioning the 100+ unexplained deaths as could be related to the vaccine, And I even think he is a bit woke :wink: )
youtube.com/watch?v=bpZZDcd9-tY&t=3s

Ooops! made an error there! its 100+ unexplained deaths per week