Operator's CPC Classroom study

Mooping, whatever you decide to do I wish you the very best of luck as it’s not easy :smiley:

I can’t understand why a few days worth of course costs 1150 + the vat + the 150 exams fees on top when a full years worth of university education cost approx £9k and you can get an interest free loan, that you don’t pay back until you meet certain criteria.

Both parties are getting screwed of course but the TM CPC is the harder of the two.

Even self study is a dry bum at 150 + vat just to sit an exam

Hi Mooping
Over the ten days you will do 30 Modules normally 5 a day plus you will do case study tests along with multiple choice questions throughout the course this is to get you up to speed and to prepare you for the exams at the end.
Is it worth spending all that money ? for me yes as i just could not see me passing the exams doing the home study course so i take my hat off to those that passed the exams doing home study.

i did mine in 2011.
My company psid for mine and i done it with the FTA.
I passed both modules first time.
I reckon you could probably self study it if you put the hours in.
The multi choice paper is pretty striaght forward as you already have the bank of questions so you know all the questions and answers.
The written paper is an open book exam so you have all the information infront of you.
Ad long as you know where to find the relavant information in the book you shouldnt have much problems.

Thank you all for your replies. Plenty to think about. The first step I am going to take is to buy that Cliver Pidgen book mentioned in one of the first posts. Cheers.